21

All of them rushed to the hospital. Finally, after days of waiting for her. Smiles plastered on their faces. All of them were waiting outside her room as the nurses were handling her for a bit.

"You can see her, but only one person at a time," the nurse told them.

Jaehyun got up immediately and went in. The moment he stepped in, words can't describe how delighted he was. Narae was staring at the window when he entered.

"Narae?" She looked at him with a questioning expression,

"Who are you?" Heart beating fast. He frowned his brows and asked her softly

"You don't remember me?" She shook her head

"But the doctor didn't mention that she lost her memories," he mumbled.

He took a sit next to her and hold her hand

"Are you sure you don't remember me?" His tears were about to fall when Narae chuckled.

"Nah.. of course I remember you *smiles* " Jaehyun sighed in relief and hold his chest. just the thought of his sister losing her memories made him scared to death.

"Don't scare me like that," both of them laughed. She stared at her brother with sad eyes

"Why?"

"I met mom and dad, they said that they love us.. that they missed us a lot," he smiled at her, patting her head. He didn't say anything, he just don't know what to say.

"You came here alone?"
"No, the others are outside," she nodded

"You know, when I was sleeping, this one person requested to me something," she said, chuckling at the request

"What? Requested what?"

"You can't call me RaeRae, Jaehyun-ah, I'm not a baby to be called that," Jaehyun laughed, he did remember that.

he pinched her mochi-like cheeks as she pouted.

"i wont let anyone hurt you this time, i promise" he thought

"Aight, the others wants to see you too, I should go out,"
"Mkay"

Jaehyun went out, he signalled them to went in but no one made a move. They looked at one specific person, giving him a chance.

"My turn?" He asked, pointing at himself,
"Yes, go ahead"

He slowly walked towards the door, he might looked calm but his heart was about to explode. He turned the door knob and opened it, he looked at her and his heartbeat was racing.

Narae smiled at him and to him it feels like the time stopped. He missed her smile and those sparkly eyes of hers.

"hey.."
" *Smiles* Hi"
"You feeling good?"
"Yeah.."

then the scene played in her mind, even though it was just a dream, but it still hurt.

"You okay?" Mark looked at her as she was looking in the distance

"H-huh? Oh, yeah.." he noticed that something was off so he hold her hand gently, looking at her in the eyes

"Why? Is there something wrong?" He speaks softly.

"It's.. I dreamed about you," she avoided his eyes, looking down
"About what?"

"You and Hwayoung getting back, you said that you love her and not me.." his heart clenched, he can sense the slight pain in her tone

"Hey, look at me," she looked at him, his eyes soften as he speaks

"You changed me into a lot better person. Ever since you entered my life, I feel like my life is complete. You make my heart beat faster and you're the only person that can do that, so don't ever think that I'm replacing you with someone else," he said sincerely from the bottom of his heart. He knows that it was kinda cringy to say things like that, but he wants to show Narae how much he loves her.