37

"Hi Hwayoung, how are you?" She turned around, looking at them.

She walked to her bed and sit on it. Narae and Mark glanced at each other. Hwayoung clapped her hand and that startled them.

"So, Mark and Narae huh, tch" it was silent. Hwayoung looked at them and said something that caught them off guard

"I'm doing good, how 'bout you?"

"U-uhm, we're doing good too *smiles*"

"Why don't you guys sit? There's chair for a reason"

"A-ah, sorry"

They took a sit. Narae tried to come up with something so that it's not awkward. But as she was about to talk, Hwayoung spoke

"I'm sorry, to the both of you and the others" she said as she fiddle with her pillow.

Mark and Narae looked at each other, they did not expect that to come. Narae turned to Hwayoung and hold her hand in hers

"It's okay Hwayoung, it's in the past, we can't do anything about it, we forgive you *smiles* "

"W-what? You forgive me? But, I almost got you killed, I don't deserve to be forgiven"

"It's fine Hwayoung.. I forgive you and that's final" Hwayoung can't believe it. Her eyes got teary, she hugged Narae and cried.

"You're so kind Narae"

Narae gently hugged her, trying to stop her from crying.

"How can you be so nice when I hurt you before?" she asked as they let go of the hug

"Well, sometimes, letting it go is better then hold grudges. You can't live happily if you keep holding grudges, but if you let go of it, moving on with your life, I'm sure your life will be filled with joy and happiness" Narae replied. Mark looked at her in amazement and admiration. he didn't know her crackhead self can be this inspiring.

"Wow, you motivated me"

They got more comfortable.

Hwayoung wasn't like before, she has recovered from being crazy but will turn into one sometimes.

As they were chitchatting, Hwayoung remembered about what she heard from the nurses

"Oh, I heard that you're dating? Is it true? The nurses here love to gossip that I can't help myself but to eavesdrop" both of them stuttered.

They didn't know that the news would spread around.

"Uhm, hahah yeah.. we're dating"

"Ooo you better not break her heart Mark, or I hurt you"

"Woaw no, I won't do that *laughs* "

"Sitting in a room with an ex and new girlfriend is kinda awkward" Narae thought to herself.

"Alright Hwayoung, we'll see you again next time" both of them got up, getting ready to leave.

"Okay, thank you for visiting me" they bid goodbye and left.

"Well, that turned out better than I thought" Mark said as they walked to the parking lot.

" *Chuckles* I know right" they went in the car and went home.

As they were on their way, Haechan called.

"Can you buy some popcorns? Taeyong hyung said that we're having a movie night tonight"

"Sure"

"Alright, thanks"

Narae's pov