|2|The New Student|

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

We all got to the campus and all decided to go to the administration office to get our class schedules, locker numbers and passcode, and also room numbers.

"Good morning Ms. Samson" Hoseok greeted with a forced smile which the woman blushed and cleared her throat

"Good morning Mr. Jung, Mr. Min, Mr. Park, Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon, what can I do for you?" Ms. Samson greets us with a blush on her face and I internally gagged at that

"We want to get our schedules, room numbers, and locker numbers as well as the passcodes of it" I said in a serious tone and she looked at me and blushed more as she took the things we need

She soon handed it to each one of us, but when it got to me, I saw how she bit her lip and played with hair as I studied my schedule, and after that I looked back up at her and saw her still doing it.

"Thank you Ms. Samson" I said

"Anything for you handsome~" she said with a wink and I wanted to punch her in the face if it weren't for her being a woman

"Please don't do that, or I won't hesitate to tell Principal Tuan" Jackson says and Ms. Samson stops at what she was doing and gulped and I smirked in victory at that

Soon we all went outside of the office, and then we all stopped when my friends saw their crushes across the hall by lockers that were almost close to the doors of the school, I smirked and snickered at my friends as they stare at the other popular gays of BHU.

Kim Seokjin, the son of Kim Han Song, the Vice CEO of Kim Entertainment which Yoongi's father will soon collaborate with, and Kim Min Jae, the famous three-star Michelin Chef of South Korea, Seokjin hyung is known as the Queen of All the Gays and would scare anyone with his sassiness as well as his so called 'mother instincts', but he does sometimes act like a mother figure to his friends, scolding them for doing something inappropriate.

Park Jimin, the youngest son of Park Ban Ryu and Park Soo Young, the famous Dancer and famous Figure Skater that represented South Korea in the World Wide Olympics, Jimin is known for his amazing dancing skills in every dance, especially ballet since his mother was a Figure Skater, he drives people away with his savageness and sassiness like Seokjin hyung, he is also known as the 'Slytherin of the Gays' because of mischief to teach people a lesson for messing with him.

Kim Yugyeom, the only son of Kim Dan Sae, the famous Doctor of South Korea for treating any sickness and saving people's lives, Yugyeom is known as the 'Sweet and Shy Gay' of their squad, and for him to drive people away, well, he annoys him to teach them a lesson, or he just tells Jimin to teach them a lesson for him.

And last but not least, Mark Tuan, the only son of Yun An Tuan and Darren Tuan, the Principal of BHU and a Famous Designer, Mark is known as the 'Jokester Gay' of their squad as he always brings a smile and laugh to their face even when things are stressful and wrong, he teaches people a lesson by annoying the heck and pranking them to also drive them away from him.

Now listen, I know that there are rumors spreading around about the MAKNAE of Aeresthetics is has returned somewhere and is going to attend the same university we are, they don't know who his parents are, but they say that they notice that he is mysterious that makes his title 'The Mysterious Gay' of Aeresthetics or 'CGV' and I don't even know what that means.

I also heard from some guys that the Maknae of Aeresthetics is hot and very beautiful, but very sassy and savage, and would not hesitate to give anyone a bruise who messes with him or drives him mad or annoyed, and to be honest, I would not like to get on his bad side, but I do want to be his friend.

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jimin's loud voice, who was calling an unfamiliar name.

"TAE TAE!!"

𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

Me and Jihan hyungie walked inside of the campus to go to the administration office, I kept on staring in awe at the walls and structure of the school in interest while I could hear my brother chuckling beside me.

Soon we went in front of a room and Jihan hyung entered as I followed behind him, and I saw a woman sitting behind a desk as she signs and checks some papers but soon looked up when my brother cleared his throat.

"Oh! Kim Jihan! Welcome back~!" The woman greets my brother

And I internally gagged and looked at the woman in disgust as she stares my brother up and down, checking him out as she bit her bottom lip while playing with her hair and to say I want to slap her is an understatement.

"Good morning Ms. Samson, and thank you-- umm, this is my little brother, Kim Taehyung, and we would like to collect our schedules, room numbers, and locker numbers with its passcode" Jihan hyungie says

I saw the woman looked at me and I noticed her checking me out and her brows furrowed as she looked at me in disgust when she saw me wearing the girl's uniform instead of the boy's.

"Is there a problem Miss?" I asked in a fake sweet tone and she nod her head in disgust

"Yes, why are you wearing girl clothing?" She asks me

"Because I feel comfortable in it, why? Is there a problem with me wearing it?" I asked again

"Well yes, it is very disturbing and it brings shame and mockery to your family and men, especially hot ones like your brother" she says in a disgusted tone then stared at my brother with heart eyes

I saw Jihan hyungie clenching his fist in anger as he was about to step up, but I held him back and chuckled at her.

"So you're saying I'm a disgrace to my family?" I asked and she nods her head

"Yes, I feel so bad for your pa- AHHHH!!!"

She didn't get to finish her sentence as I slapped her hard that brought a red handprint on her cheek and tears in her eyes, she looked back at me with anger as she held her cheek.

"Y-YOU FAG!! HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THE PRINCIPAL OF THIS CAMPUS IS?!" She screeched at me with rage and I glared at her

"And do you know who I am? Who my parents are? Who my FAMILY are?" I asked and that seemed to silence her as she shivered in fear which made me smirk

"Before you start judging and talking behind others' backs, you should know who you're dealing with first Miss, before those people start sabotaging you" I said in my blunt voice which made her more scared

"Now if you mind, can we have the things we asked for earlier?" I asked in my now sweet voice with a smile

And I saw her get something then she shakily gave it to me and my brother, we both bowed and then started to head towards the door, but before that, I looked back at her with a serious glint in my eyes.

"Also, my big brother is in a healthy 4-year relationship with my soon to be sister-in-law, don't be a homewrecker or I won't hesitate to hurt you" I warned and saw her nod her head frantically and then I smiled again

"Ok! Thank you! Have a nice day!" I bid then closed the door and skipped towards my brother

"Ready to see Jin and the rest?" He asked and I nodded with my boxy smile

"Yes! Let's go!" I said and then we both walked

We both started talking again, and laughed at our younger brother's HUGE crush on his friend, Lee Min Ho, until I heard an all too familiar cheery high-pitched voice.

"TAE TAE!!"

_______________________

Hey Fam!

New chapter!

Thoughts?

Take care!

I love you!

Author-nim, over 'n out!