|7|Practice|

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

After all of their classes they all decided to meet in front of their lockers before going to the locker rooms to change, the Bangtan Boys were already at their crushes' (A/N: exclude Jungkook, since he and Taehyung are GOOD friends :3) lockers, talking amongst themselves, but soon stopped once they noticed Jungkook staring out in open space.

"Kook? You ok?" Jackson asks, but was ignored by the younger

"Jungkook?" Hoseok calls out but was still ignored and then Yoongi got an idea

"Oh hey Taehyung, what's up?" Yoongi says

"Taehyung's here already?" Jungkook asks as he turns to his friends but blushed when he was tricked by his friends who were smirking at him

"And you said that Taehyung's beauty isn't distracting you" Namjoon teases and Jungkook rolls his eyes at them

"No it isn't" Jungkook answers

"If you weren't-- then why were you staring at him back in class when he started talking back to one of your fan girls?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook blushed once again as he knows that he's been caught red-handed

"I wasn't! I swear I'm not!" Jungkook exclaims in embarrassment

"What are you guys talking about?" They heard a voice

They all turned to Yugyeom who went towards Hoseok, who was leaning on is locker, meanwhile the others also went to their lockers as Taehyung went towards Jungkook who was by his locker.

"What were you guys talking about that made Jungkook blush?" Jimin asks

"Taehyung's beauty" Yoongi says

Taehyung froze as he was about to place his books in his locker as he heard what Yoongi said, meanwhile Jungkook froze when Yoongi proudly blurted out what they were talking about earlier, both blushing as the Bangtan Boys smirked, meanwhile the Aeresthetics snickered at them.

"To be honest though, Taehyung's beauty can't compare to anyone" Jungkook thought aloud

He turned more red when he heard wolf whistles and coos at him then laughter as he turned away, pulling his hood up to cover his red ears.

"You think I'm pretty?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods his head

"Not just pretty-- beautiful" he says and Taehyung blushed more

Everyone was silent as they watched their two maknaes flirt around each other, smirks on their faces-- but soon Jackson faked a cough and the two turned their heads towards them, looking away once again as they forgot that they have an audience.

"We should get to the locker rooms before Lisa Noona and Ji Han Hyung starts looking for us" Jackson says and they all nodded

Soon they all started heading towards the Athlete's Locker Room and the Cheerleader's Locker Room, they separated ways and got into the locker rooms.

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

After we all got into the Athlete's Locker Room, we all headed towards our lockers, I opened my locker and placed my bag in it and then started undoing my tie, then after that I started undoing the buttons of my polo-- I took off my polo and tie and neatly placed it inside the lower part of my locker-- I then removed my tank top, leaving me shirtless, so I grabbed a white shirt from my locker and wore it.

I closed my locker after I checked my phone since my mom messaged me and turned around to see the guys also closing their lockers, then the doors opened and Ji Han Hyung stepped inside, wearing a tank top.

"You guys ready?" He asked us and we nodded

"Alright, let's go-- or Coach Shawn won't hesitate to make us clean not just the field but the gym as well again" he says

We all got out after we shivered at what Ji Han Hyung said, of course-- when we were late once, we all had to clean the WHOLE field then the WHOLE gym, we even had to mop the floor and remove some old and chewed gum under the bleachers, like, gross.

We soon got to the fields and saw the other new players for the team who Coach Shawn is talking to, or more like telling them the strict rules if they ever break it.

I feel kind of bad for the newbies, they're all pale and kind of shaking in their place.

"Now, now Shawn, that's not how you talk to kids" we heard Coach Liana say

We all turned our heads and I could everyone's eyes widen once they saw the cheerleaders, I saw Lalisa going towards Ji Han Hyung and I smirked when I saw the guys all drooling at their crushes.

But my eyes widen and my smirk faltered once I saw the familiar boy with silver hair-- Taehyung was wearing a white shirt, along with black shorts and shoes, I also noticed that he was wearing a white bandanna on his forehead.

I felt my throat went dry as I continued to stare at him, but then looked away as I gulped my saliva and rubbed my neck as I groaned in my head.

Yeah, this is going to be a LONG practice.

_______________________

Hey Fam!

New Chapter!

So like I said, my exams are tomorrow until Friday-- so I might not update.

Take care!

I love you!

Author-nim, over 'n out!