CHAPTER 3

"Y-you're not human.......are you??"

A/N POV

You were scared at this point. You were definitely terrified. Anyone in your place would be loosing their minds too.

You didn't know what to do and you couldn't help but stare at his face. He didn't look like he's dead, he didn't have that terrifying aura around him either. He almost seem like human but then you knew he's not.

His eyes were dark and yet something no one has ever seen before. His hair is brownish black which falls just above his eyes with perfect curly locks. His jawline looked perfectly carved just like one of those breathtaking guys in anime. But his lips looked dry and lifeless. He was wearing a grey hood with baggy pants and he's bare footed. The person in front of her looked perfect, in fact too perfect to be a ghost.

Y/n's POV.

He stood there still and not moving a single muscle and he looked kind of shocked? Wait, why would he be surprise? Shouldn't I be the one whose suppose to be surprise?

"Y-you can see me?" He stuttered and still shock. So that's why...

"Yes...I can" I said lowly still trying to figure out what's going on.

"You're not scared of me?" he looked at me straight in the eyes this time.

"N-no, I guess." I said but mumbled those last words only for me to hear.

"Well you should." He said sternly and turn away. Damn what's with the change of attitude.

"What do you mean?" I was confused. I didn't know what to do and I really don't know how to process this situation right now.

He didn't reply nor did he even take a glance back at me to speak. The atmosphere was quiet since no one was talking.

"Everyone's afraid of us....why don't you go away?" He spoke. I was surprised by his sudden outburst but I tried not to react.

"I don't have any reasons as to why I should be afraid of you." I said as his eyes widen and looked at me.

"Why?"

''Huh?'' I said

''I asked why aren't you afraid of me?''

"Oh well you see...I'm born with this you know seeing ghost and I'm kinda used to it now." I chuckled although deep down I know I could never get used to it. Maybe not now.

He didn't say anything after that so I spoke.

"You're quite something. Are you not human? because you kinda look like a ghost and also you don't so I'm confused."

He look at me again and turn away and walk to who knows where.
'I guess I shouldn't have asked. What is wrong with me?'

Now silence filled the room and it feels like I'm the only one alive here, but I am the only one alive here. I've gone mad.

I followed him and he was walking upstairs. I hesitated at first but I don't know why, I did it anyways.

He stopped at a particular room and stared at the door for a while before he passed through that door.

'Oh my gosh he literally just passed through that door!' then why didn't he pass through that table??

(A/n: He's showing off lol.)

I thought it was weird since he didn't really looked like a ghost at all. He didn't look like a ghost but he is one I guess. I should really keep that in mind.

I entered inside too, even though I didn't want to enter, my body is not listening to me. The heck?

As I entered inside I saw him standing near the window and the moon's light reflected on his face.

He is beautiful. Even though he's a ghost I'm not blind. I appreciate a young fine man when I see one.

"Why are you here?" I never noticed this before but 'Damn his voice is deep'. I guess I was too scared to process what was happening.

"It's a long story." I said and scratch the nape of my neck chuckling awkwardly.

He looked in my direction and came towards me. I stood still and didn't know what he was doing and I thought of saying sorry about before but as he stopped just inches away from me. He spoke...

"I'm a ghost. I was murdered."

"W-what?"

"You asked me a question and I answered. I was murdered, not that long ago I guess." He looked furious but mumbled that last sentence.

He turn to walk towards the window again and sat on the floor this time admiring the beautiful moon outside.

"Do you know the people who murdered you?" I asked as I made my way to him and stood a bit far from him.

He shook his head still looking outside. I wonder how hard it must be for him. Living in that trauma for so long. He must have suffered a lot. I pity him.

I didn't ask any further cause I know he's been hurt and can do nothing about it but I did decide to ask him something.

"Why are you still here anyways, shouldn't you be in you know? Where the other spirits go?" I stammered asking him but to my surprise he scoffed and smirked a bit.

"I can't."

"And why is that?"

"I-I don't know. For revenge maybe." He brought both his knees to his chest and hug them looking at the floor and there was a frown at his face.

He looked so sad, I don't know why I have the urge to hug him right now. He looks like he's desperately in need of help. I wanted to help but can I? I think I should help him. I will do anything in my power to help him.

"I think I can help you."

............ ............. ..... ........ ............ ... .. ..

Hey guys I hope u like this chapter❤
And also be prepared for the next chapter~🤭

Anyway don't forget to comment and vote💜