SPECIAL CHAPTER

Y/n's pov.

5 years later I graduated from college and now I'm working at a Company in Daegu as one of the most known psychologists in Korea.

There's no special reason as to why I studied this particular stream but it's just something I wanted to do. I still help spirits from time to time, finding ways to take them to their rightful place and finding peace.

"Y/n, there's a visitor." My secretary called me. "Coming."

I walked to the greeting area and saw a man with his hair slicked back and in a black tux. His wide back was faced towards me. It was office hours so everyone was busy with their work and no one was paying attention to their surroundings. On reaching closer the man turns around and my face shows bright with a smile.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here at this hour?" I said as he smiled widely at me.

"I was around the area so I thought I should visit you. I didn't disturb you did I?" He said and I chuckled.

"Absolutely not, come." I lead him to my office and we sat there and chatted for a while. I and Jungkook have been close since the incident. He's been helping me a lot with certain stuff and as a CEO he is quite busy but will never say no to a friend's request.

After a lot of talking and catching up, later we were a laughing mess.

Jungkook drank his coffee and suddenly remembered, "Oh, by the way, Jimin asked me to give this to you." He handed me a piece of paper and I took it.

"He said that it might be very important to you so I should give you as soon as possible." That made me even curious about what it is. I quickly opened it and my eyes widened.

"I need to go. Thanks for stopping by Jungkook. I'll explain later!" I jumped out of my seat and took my coat.

"But-" I didn't even let him complete his sentence and I rush out of the room.

Running through the halls I entered a room. An isolated room and the room tag says, 'Prohibited'.  Pushing the door forcefully and saw the person sitting behind the huge table.

"How many times do I have to tell you to knock before you enter!?" Yoongi shouted as soon as he saw me.

"I'm sorry but I need your help," I said and scratch my nape.

"What is it this time?" He sigh. I took out the paper and put it on the table for him to see. He looked at me before looking at the paper.

He read it and he was surprised. "This-"

"My great grandmother's location. I think we know where she is."
.
.
.
.
.

"So you're telling me your great grandmother's spirit is stuck in the time realm and you don't know the location but now you do?" Namjoon said and raised his eyebrows at me.

"Yes, Jimin translated one of the papers in Hobi's great grandfather's room that he found and it's written.

"Ji Yun's body may have left this world because she broke the rule of magic. But her spirit still lives. She visited me in my dreams twice and told me where she was. The location where we can reach her and contact her. It's somewhere through a door that can take us to where time stops and a place in between the past, future, and the present. That's what she told me but I couldn't understand where she wanted to reach me but I'm sure I can find the answer to it someday."

"That's weird... A place in between the past, future, and present? A door? What is that supposed to mean?" Yoongi said and scrunched his nose in confusion.