Pete Imagine: Cooking

Cooking

"Y/n!" Pete shouted down the stairs.

"Pete!" You yelled right back.

"I'm hungry!" He shouted.

"Me too!" You said.

You laughed as your boyfriend of nearly a year thundered down the stairs. You were staying with him over the weekend.

"Y/n, I really want food." He complained.

"So?" You answered, grinning. You loved to mess with Pete.

"So cook for me, housewife." Pete joked, sitting beside you and kissing you.

"I am not your bitch." You said.

Pete theatrically gasped. "What? What are you talking about?!" He demanded.

"I am not your bitch." You replied, trying not to laugh.

"I need you to leave then, the only women allowed to sleep in my house are my bitches." Pete said.

Giggling a little, you stood up and walked towards the door.

"wait! Y/n! I was just playing!" Pete cried, catching you in his arms and sitting down again with you in his lap.

"I know." You said.

He laughed and kissed your neck, you cheek, your nose, forehead, and finally your mouth.

"Did you say you were hungry too?" He asked.

You nodded.

"Then Prince Pete shall cook for you!" Pete shouted in a deep voice.

You giggled and he kissed you again. "Pete, you can't cook." You said.

"Sure I can. How hard can pasta be?" He asked, filling a pot with water and placing it on the stove. He grabbed a package of noodles and ripped them open. Just before he poured it into the still cold water, you caught his arm.

"Pete, you have to let the water boil first." You told him.

Pete rolled his eyes. "I knew that." He said.

"Liar." You laughed.

He shook his head and pulled you into his chest, placing the noodles on the counter.

After a few minutes, he looked into the pot. "It's gotta be boiling by now." He said.

He was disappointed to find that the water wasn't even a little bubbly yet. "What the fuck?" He demanded.

You laughed. "It'll boil." You said.

He scowled at you. "You find this funny, don't you?" He asked.

"That's why I'm laughing, yes." You said.

He rolled his eyes. "That sarcasm is gonna get you in trouble, young lady." He said.

"When did you become my father?" I asked.

"I'm not your father. But you're in my house. My rules." He said. You saw the glint of mischief in his brown eyes.

"Are you going to keep using that? Because I'm gonna have to find a new place, if that's it." You said, chuckling.

"Don't you dare..." he said, smiling.

You laughed and stood on your tiptoes to kiss him. "I love you." You said.

He held you tightly. "I love you too." He said, kissing you back.

You kissed for quite awhile before finally you remembered the food. You glanced over Pete's shoulder and saw the water about to boil over.

"Pete! The food!" You squealed.

He jumped back and saw the pot. "Dump it out!" He yelled.

You laughed and reached out. "All you gotta do it turn down the heat, babe." You said.

"Oh." He said.

You giggled and poured the noodles in. "There. Get a spoon." You said.

Pete retrieved a cereal spoon.

"You do realize if I used this my hand would be scalded, correct?" You asked.

Pete grabbed you hand and pulled you away. "Cooking is dangerous!" He cried.

You laughed. That's what you loved about Pete. He always made you laugh.

You grabbed a wooden spoon and stirred the noodles, with Pete kissing your cheek and neck the whole time. "I love you." He would murmur every time he paused.

Finally you were done with the food, and you strained the water and put the noodles into a bowl, which you then stirred some sauce in to.

"Okay. Foods done. Eat, pretty boy." You said.

Pete's jaw dropped dramatically.

You laughed extremely hard.

"What?" Pete asked.

"You should see your face!" You exclaimed.

You then mimicked him, and he replied by shoving a spoonful of pasta into your mouth.

"Pete!" You said.

He picked you up and kissed you. "I love cooking with you." He murmured into your ear.