Peterick Imagine for @emoemooioiuwuowo

The sound of MCR is blaring in the background as I do my makeup. I'm going out to a concert tonight with my best friend, and I'm trying to create this punk rocker look that's coming off a little too Halloween-y. I eventually give up on the look and do my usual makeup-which is kinda emo anyway, I guess, and find my jacket.

"Angie!" Patrick yells. "We're gonna be late!"

"Working on it!" I call.

I run down the stairs, pulling my jacket on and brushing my dark brown hair out of my face. Patrick smiles when he sees me.

"You look great." He says quietly.

I return his smile and shove my feet into my converse. "Thank you." I say. "You don't look too bad yourself."

Patrick never looks bad. He's always so adorable in his fedora, black skinny jeans and a band t shirt and combat boots. And he always has the cutest smile to go with it.

"Thanks." He says, smiling again.

I tie my shoes and stand up. "I'm ready." I say.

"Awesome. After you, ma'am." He jokes, opening the door.

I grin. "Why thank you, sir." I say.

Laughing, we walk out to his car and get in, driving to the venue. We jam out to music on the way there-although Patrick's singing much overshadows mine. That's one of the best parts of being friends with him-we love to sing together.

We pull into the parking lot and he turns down the music. "There's something I forgot to mention to you." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"Pete and Andy and Joe are coming." He says.

"Pete?" I demand. "Why didn't you tell me before?!"

"Why? Would you have stayed home?" He asks.

"No! But I would've dressed differently!" I say.

I have the biggest crush on Pete Wentz, Patrick's other best friend. His floppy black hair and brown eyes entrance me every time I see him. It's like I forget how to talk around him.

Patrick rolls his eyes. "Pete doesn't care how you dress, Angie." He says.

"Well, that's just plain rude." I say.

"I'm sorry! I'm just saying that guys don't pay that much attention. Pete cares more about personality and sense of humor." He says.

"Are you saying I don't have those?" I ask.

His eyes widen. "What? No! Damn, I'm messing this all up. What I'm trying to say is you look perfect the way you're dressed now, and you should never have to change for someone." He says.

"That's better." I say, smiling. "And I'm sure you're right. Pete wouldn't ask me to change who I am."

He looks like he starts to say something but doesn't. He parks the car and we walk inside, and the cold Chicago wind makes me walk closely to his side to keep warm. He wraps his arm around me and I keep it there, until we walk inside and I see Pete standing next to Andy and Joe.

"Hey guys!" I say, hurrying over to them. Pete smiles at me but walks right by me to bro hug Patrick. Andy gives me a hug though. Joe high fives me.

"Ready for some badass music?" Pete asks no one in particular.

"Absolutely!" I exclaim, a little too loud.

Patrick gives me an "you're being too obvious" look while Andy winks at me. Pete seems oblivious. I wish he would notice my attempts at flirting and put me out of my misery.