Patrick imagine for predacongem367

(Aka, Jessica Alba 😉)

"There." I said. "It's done."

I had barely gotten to see my boyfriend Patrick the last couple of weeks, he'd been too busy filming Fall Out Boy's music videos for the Young Blood Chronicles.

But tonight, he was coming home for dinner. And I was going to make the most of my time with him. Id made a delicious meal, put together a fucking bomb ass playlist to listen to while we ate it, done my auburn up all nice, and wore a sexy black dress.

Patrick walked in to door, still in his clothes and makeup from the last video he'd done. They were working on Where Did The Party Go right now.

It was fucking hot.

"Hey babe, go ahead and sit down. Dinners ready." I said.

"Wow, Jessica, you look....fuck." He said.

"That's what we're gonna do later." I said, winking.

"Oh, arrrrre we?" He asked.

"Well duh." I said.

He just thought I was kidding.

I went over and hit play on the stereo. Suddenly music filled the kitchen. When I turned around, Patrick was a totally different person.

His eyes were a scary bright yellow, and he looked murderous.

"Babe?" I asked.

He stood up, grabbing his plate full of food and smashing it against the wall. Then he started walking towards me.

I had to admit it, I was scared. But also...a little turned on.

He started kissing me roughly, running his hands through my hair until it fell loose around my shoulders. Then he grabbed a fistful of it and pulled my head backward, kissing my neck.

"Patrick," I breathed.

He picked me up and wrapped my legs round his waist, slamming my back up against the wall. I moaned. I couldn't think straight when he kissed me like this.

He started grinding into me, and I wanted the clothes that separated us to be removed. But when I tried to unbutton his shirt, he pinned my hands above my head. It was clear he wanted to be in control.

So I was unable to do anything but feel as he kissed me roughly-almost to the point of pain-for about three and a half minutes.

Then the song ended, and Patrick came back to his senses.

"Jessica, what happened?" He asked.

"You...i....wow." I breathed.

"Baby, are you okay? Im so sorry." He said.

He started to put me down.

"Wait, no." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"That was...amazing." I said.

"Well, in that case." Patrick said.

He started kissing me again and we picked up where we left off.