Preference #1 How you knew he liked you

How You Knew He Liked You

Patrick: He started acting really shy around you, even though you'd known each other for years. You constantly asked him what was up, but never got an answer. One day you were taking to Pete and caught him staring at you, and when you did he looked down and blushed. Later, you demanded to know what he was blushing for, and he couldn't answer me. You asked if he liked you and he nodded sheepishly.

Pete: He would act like he didn't like to be around you, only tolerated your presence, since you were Patricks friend. But then you brought home a date for Patty to meet and then he got really testy and angry before finally Patrick asked him what his problem was. Pete just glared at you and when your date left you followed him into the kitchen and started yelling at him for being so mean to your date. The truth is, you didn't care about your date. You cared about the fact that he was always so cold to you, and it hurt you and you didn't know why. Finally he got tired of you yelling and shouted that he liked you and that guy didn't deserve you.

Joe: he would always flirt with you. He would purposely take the last seat and then offer to let you sit in his lap, or he would kiss your cheek when you were least expecting it. He always called you beautiful, which made you blush because it was always in front of a lot of people. But secretly you loved it, and you knew Joe liked you a lot. And he wasn't afraid to show it.

Andy: Andy always made you laugh. Secretly, he did it because he loved the sound of you laughing. One day he made you laugh and when you did he started laughing too. You both ended up leaning on each other while wiping off tears of joy, and then you eyes met. You could tell by the way he looked at you.

What do you think of the first preference?!

Patrick imagine up next!

Comment what you think! Request imagines if you want!

Thanks for reading!

-Amy