Pete imagine for @andybvb13

"Megan, when do you plan on going to the airport tomorrow?" Asked my best friend. She was also my roommate.

"I'm meeting him at 3:00; that's when his plane lands. Why?" I asked.

"Well, I need a ride. My flight leaves at 2:40. Can you hook me up?" She asked.

"Sure." I said.

She was going to Florida to stay with her family for the weekend. I was staying here in Chicago, but my weekend would be even more special.

I was meeting Pete Wentz.

Pete and I had been talking, and been boyfriend and girlfriend, for at least two months now. But we'd never met in person. He lived in LA, and also he was on tour with the band a lot.

But now he had time off and was coming to see me!

I was so excited I hadn't been able to sit still since he'd told me. At first, he'd offered for me to come to LA, but then he asked if he could come back here instead. He lived here once, and wanted to visit. Also, his best friend Patrick Stump lived here, and he could visit him.

I had yet to ask if I could go with him to meet my favorite singer in the world.

"Okay. Well, it's late. I should go to bed." My roommate said, making her way up the stairs.

She paused before she got to the top. "You should go to bed too, Megan. You want to look your best for Pete, don't you?" She asked.

I smiled and raced to my bed, wondering what it would be like when I finally met Pete in person. It kept me up all night, and before long I was driving my friend to the airport.

"Did you sleep at all?" She asked.

"I tried." I said.

I said goodbye to her and waited in baggage claim for Pete to arrive. When I finally saw him, I jumped from my seat and called his name.

"Pete!" I yelled.

Then I clapped my hand to my mouth. I hadn't meant to tell everyone Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy was here.

But pete didn't seem to mind as he smiled. Then he dropped his carry on and ran to me, swinging me up into his arms and holding me tight.

"God, I've been dying to do this." He whispered into my hair.

"I've been dying to feel this." I said, smiling.

He put me down and gave me a kiss-our first kiss. It came so naturally, I loved it.

He picked up his bags and we left the airport to go back to my house. I wondered if he wanted to do something intimate, considering we would be alone. But I couldn't tell. He held my hand while we drove, humming to the radio.

"You're so beautiful." He told me as I stopped my car.

"Thank you," I said, blushing.

"Don't thank me for telling the truth." He said.

I blushed even deeper and got out of the car, and he got his things and followed me up to the door. I let us in and he followed me inside.

"I'm sorry it's no palace. But I could be homeless." I said.

Pete laughed. "It's wonderful." He said. "Where should I put these?"

"You can put them in my room. It's right down the hall, on the left. Last door." I said.

He vanished and came back a moment later.

I was getting very tired now, after sleeping none last night. But I tried not to show it because it was only 4:00 in the afternoon and Pete was probably getting bored.

"You look sleepy." He pointed out.

"I'm fine." I lied. "What do you want to do?"

He chuckled and held his arms open. "Come here." He ordered.

I did and stepped into his arms, smelling the cologne on his shirt as he hugged me tightly.

"Let's go take a nap." He said. "Well put on a movie and cuddle in bed. I saw your TV in your room."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Megan, I'm just as exhausted as you are. Now, come along. My girlfriend will not go without proper sleep." He said.

He carried me to my bedroom and we laid in the bed together, his arms wrapped snugly around my waist while we watched cartoons.

Eventually, I fell fast asleep with my head on his chest, the last thing I remembered was him kissing my forehead and saying that he loved me already.