Pete imagine for @hannah-the-fangirl

"Hey, Hannah?" My brother Patrick asked me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can you come downstairs and meet the guys? I think mom will like them more if you do." He said.

Patrick was thinking about joining a band, and the three other members were a little odd looking.

But who cares? They were talented.

"Sure." I said.

I got up and followed him downstairs.

"Hannah, this is Andy, the drummer, Joe, the guitarist, and Pete, the bassist." He introduced.

He failed to mention Pete was gorgeous.

"Hi. I'm Hannah." I said.

"Hi Hannah." Pete said, smiling.

"Hannah's gonna tell my mom you guys are cool." Patrick said.

"Oh?" Joe asked.

"Yeah. Patrick thinks if i think you guys are cool, then she'll be more open minded." I said.

"Well, then don't listen to a word any of these yahoos say. I'm the talker here. The one that makes you think we're all cool." Pete said.

"The sad part is, he's right." Joe said with a laugh.

"Okay, Pete. Do you guys have issues talking to adults respectfully?" I asked.

"Of course not. I can be a perfect gentleman." He said.

"And the others?" I asked.

Pete shrugged. "More or less." He said.

"Pete!" Joe exclaimed.

"I just kidding! Chill!" Pete said. "Yes, we're all perfect little angels."

"Will you be sleeping with a lot of groupies?" I asked.

"I might be. But I can assure your big brother won't be. He's too nice." He said.

"Peter." Patrick said.

"God damn no one can joke would here. No, Hannah. We will all be virgins." He said.

I giggled. "One more thing. Will your music be bad?" I asked.

"Yes." He said without hesitation.

We all waited for him to say he was joking.

"The one time I'm not kidding, guys." Pete said. "yes, Hannah. Some of our music will be bad. Because music is the way we express our innermost feelings. Sometimes those feelings are angry, dark, feelings. So yes, sometimes. I'm not going to say we should change that. Then we wouldn't be a band. We'd be a bunch of freaks making noise."

I decided that was the best answer anyone could've said.

"I think my mom will like you guys." I said.

"You do?" Andy asked, finally speaking.

"Yes. And I hope she does." Patrick said. "Because Hannah will pitch a fit if she can't date Pete."

"PATRICK!" I screamed, hitting his arm multiple times as he laughed evilly.

I began blushing furiously, and then I caught Petes eye.

He didn't say anything. Just winked and blew me a kiss.

Sorry if it sucked. I had to kinda wing it. Thanks for requesting! And thanks for reading!

Love you all!

-Amy