Preference #2 When he comes home from tour

When He Comes Home From Tour

Pete: when Pete comes home from tour he always calls you when he lands. You then go and put on a dress and heels-because you know he likes to show you off and you'd like to look nice when he takes you out-and by the time you're ready to go he's coming in the door, and you always run downstairs and jump into his arms. He kisses you hard and holds onto you, and buries his face in your neck and just stands there for a few minutes. Then he will kiss you in a weird place-your nose, eyelids, or the corner of your mouth-and tell you to get in the car.

Joe: You're always wait on him at the airport when Joe comes home from tour. He never knows, even though you do it every time, so you always surprise him. When he finally makes it through the crowd of people, you can see the stressed look on his face. You know Joe hates flying, and he hates dealing with crowds. But as soon as his eyes land on you, his frown vanishes and he runs to you and hugs you tightly. He will kiss you on the mouth and tell you he loves you, and he keeps an arm around you while you get his bags. He always holds your hand on the way home.

Andy: Andy never tells you when he's coming home. There's never any announcements or hints of when he will come home. When he comes home you get a text saying he will see you in an hour, and you're always waiting at the door when he comes home. He brings you a souvenir from every place he's been since he last saw you, and kisses your cheek and suggests dinner and a movie.

Patrick: much like Andy, Patrick never tells you when he's coming home. But, he never texts you or calls when he's home. You can be getting out of the shower, working in the garden, or even dancing around in your bra and panties while blasting Dance Dance, and he'll just walk in and pick you up from behind and spin you around. You'll squeal, and he'll cover your mouth and whisper in your ear, "I missed you baby." And you know it's him and relax into him immediately.