Patrick imagine for @mcrfivekilledusall

"Guys?" I called. My friends had vanished as soon as they heard the cries from the abandoned hospital.

I was terrified. I knew we shouldn't have done this, but I definitely had no clue it would end up like this.

We'd been innocently walking down the road when we reached an abandoned hospital. It had closed down years ago, although every Halloween a group of people had a party there to scare the neighborhood into thinking it was haunted. This year my friends wanted to get in on it, so they decided to go to the hospital and catch the group in the act of setting up for the party. I got dragged into it.

When we got there, the place was empty. We were just about to leave when an old red truck pulled in. There were two people in the cab, a woman and a bloody man, and in the bed of the truck there were three other dirty, bloody men.

For a second I thought they were the people doing the party, but the blood looked all too real.

"Guys," i said. "i don't think they're here to set up a party."

"Oh, relax Emily. They're in costume." One of them said.

Suddenly, the woman reached down, and an eerie music started coming from the truck. Then the man in the cab started screaming, banging on the window. The other three men started running, and they were not acting. My friends and I scattered, so as not to be seen by the mad man chasing down the others. The woman drove away, and then screams could be heard from inside.

And my friends were gone.

It had been quiet in the hospital now for awhile, so I began to wonder if this was all a prank on me.

I went inside the hospital, and there was no one in sight. I wandered if anyone was still here. Then i heard a voice.

"Who are you?"

I whirled, and fear crept up my spine when I saw the speaker. It was the man from the cab. The one the others were running from.

"I, uh, Emily." I said.

The man's eyes were bright yellow, but I couldn't deny he was gorgeous. And...he looked scared.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Patrick." He said. He was breathing very fast.

"Hi, Patrick. What's going on?" Maybe I could talk him down.

"You're pretty." He said.

Was it me or were his eyes dimming?

"Thanks. Patrick, have you seen my friends?" I said.

"You have brown hair, kinda like me." He said.

"Yeah, i do." I said. He seems to be calming down.

"Will you come with me? My friends are running." He said.

"Okay, Patrick. Where are we going?" I asked.

"In there." He said, and pointed to an open door.

"Okay. Let's go."

What the fuck was wrong with me?

We went into the room and he shuts the door.

"You're really pretty." He said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Emily?" He asked.

"Yes, Patrick?"

"There's people after me. Women. Scary women. But...you don't scare me." He said.

"Who's after you?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said. "But they've hurt me."

"I won't hurt you, Patrick." I said.

"Good. Because I'm gonna kiss you." He said.

Before I could reply he did, and I was shocked. Not because he was kissing me, but because it was the best kiss I've ever had. I let him kiss me until he pulled away. His eyes were normal now. A perfect blue.

Wow.

"Whoa." Patrick said. "Emily, you saved me. But...it's not safe. You have to go. Now."

"But, why?" I asked.

And then the music from the truck started playing over the speakers in the hospital, and Patrick's eyes glowed again. A crash from down the hall caught his attention, and he was gone. My friends found me a few minutes later.

"Let's go, love bird. We have to call the cops."

Hope you don't think that sucks as much as I think it sucks.

Love you all!

-Amy