"Are we invited on Jisoo unnie's wedding?" Seulgi asked and I just chuckled. "I don't know. Wait for me here. I just need to go to the restroom and we are going to our dressing room" I said and they just nod in response.

I walk away from them and go in to the restroom. Once I'm done, I walk out from the cubicle and wash my hands. I was about to go out when I heard someone is chatting outside the restroom.

I take a peek and look who is it. "What are they doing?" I mumbled to myself as I saw Jungkook and Eunha talking. "Eunha, stop this nonsense shit!" I heard Jungkook said out of annoyance.

"Please, give me a chance to love you" Eunha replied and I just sighed. I walk out from the restroom and I look at Jungkook's reaction, he's shocked. "L-Lisa, is not what you think. I just-" I cut him off.

"How many times would you keep hurting yourself?" I asked and Eunha looked at me confusedly. "Excuse me?" she replied. "You're excused." I answered and she laughed sarcastically.

"Are you joking right now?" she replied and I just smiled. "What do you think?" I asked and she keep quiet. "What are you saying to Jungkook? Give chance to love you?" I asked again.

"Do you really think you had a chance? Let me remind you again, because I think you keep forgetting it. He has a girlfriend and that girlfriend is me. Have a little shame on yourself." I said and I was about to walk away when she spoke again.

"And do you really think he loves you? If he really loves you, why is he talking to me when he knows what I feel for him?" I look at her again and Jungkook is looking at me pleading to not to believe in her words.

"You really know how to mocked me. But too bad, I trust him more than you." I simply replied and I look at Jungkook again and smiled at him. "I need to go. Just ended it already." I added and completely walk away.

I saw the girls waiting for me and I walk closer to them and lead them the way to our dressing room. They are pestering Jisoo unnie and I just chuckled.

"Excuse me?" we heard someone said and I didn't pay attention to it as I playing games on my phone. "Your boyfriend is here, Lisa!" Jennie unnie called out and I exited my game and look at him.

"Hm? Why?" I asked and walk towards him. "I just want to explain what you saw. She-" I cut him off by placing my finger on his mouth. "It's okay." I said and flashed a reassuring smile.

"I'm not angry." I added and he smiled back. "Thank goodness" he mumbled as he sighed in relief. "See you later?" I said and he just nod.

He kissed my forehead before I closed the door. I turn around and I saw the girls looking at me. "How sweet." I heard Mina mumbled and I just chuckled.

"Just go! The program is about to start!" I said and push them outside.

-

We sat down on the second chair because there is three of them while BTS are on the third chair. (based on MMA 2018)