25

C H A P T E R 25

Will came. He was shocked to see me kneeling on the floor.

"Tris. What happened?", he asked me as he came inside.

"Will", my voice broke. I started crying.

He lifted me up and hugged me.

"It's okay. Don't cry", he said as he moved his hand gently over my head and caressed it.

 Don't cry", he said as he moved his hand gently over my head and caressed it

It was so comforting, I was glad he was here.

"Don't get too comfortable there", Ryan said as he explained everything that happened.

Will pushed me back and held me by my shoulders and asked,"Is this true?"

I couldn't bring myself to say yes. I nodded.
I could see fury build in his entire body. He was concerned one second ago but extremely infuriated now.

"I was thinking maybe we could punish them together", Ryan asked.

"Okay", Will agreed.

"I have planned for a three part punishment for this little whore here. You can choose any one for Tris ", Ryan said and shared his thoughts on how to punish us with Will.

"Stand up and strip slut", I heard Will's voice. I removed all my clothes.

"You slut, you like to play with your nipples right. I'll concentrate on punishing only your nipples today", Will said.

Ryan handed Will the nipple clamps.

"Tris will be punished first. You will watch and then this same punishment will be yours too", Ryan said looking at Karen.

"Yes master", she agreed.

Will held my nipples firmly and clamped them both. He then took two other clamps which was attached by a chain. He clamped both my pussy lips using that. I winced in pain.

"You will keep your mouth shut except to scream or plead for mercy. But don't bother, I don't show mercy towards sluts like you", he said.

He brought three little buckets and attached them to the clamps. Two to my nipples and one to my pussy. It wasn't heavy like the metal balls.

"Did you think I wouldn't punish you if I noticed you had behaved like the little slut that you are?", he asked and dragged me to the shower and made me stand below it. He turned it on. It was freezing cold water again. Water started filling in those little buckets and I started to feel the weight. The more water it filled, the more painful it was.

I moved aside when the buckets were half full. I was shivering. He forced me to stand back again until the buckets were completely filled. The weight was uncomfortable as it was pulling my already stretched nipples. My pussy was hurting too.

"Now understand this SLUT, you will learn to behave from today. Am I clear? Tell me why you are being punished? I want it to be detailed", Will asked.

"Yes. I am getting punished because I created a fake profile in an online BDSM dating website. I then played with my nipples for another man who was a stranger", I said.

"Wrong answer", he tugged the buckets further down and it jerked my nipples. Pain seared through my breasts.

"Ahhh. Will please", I cried out in pain.

He slapped both my breasts at once. The buckets started swinging.

"What did you say?", he asked.

Then I realised I didn't call him sir.

"I am getting punished because I created a fake profile in an online BDSM dating website. I then played with my nipples for another man who was a stranger sir", I repeated.

"That's better. Although are you sure that is all?", he asked.

"You hadn't instructed me not to touch myself sir. It wasn't in the rules", I said.

"Yes, I know. What else?", he asked.

"Nothing sir. Thats all", I said.

He removed both my nipple clamps first. I was relieved that the punishment was over. He detached the bucket but left my vaginal clamp in the same position. I looked at him pleading to remove it, he moved his head sideways.

He then got a tray from Ryan's closet and placed it on the table.

"Stand infront of the table here", he said.

He then got many thumbnails and poured it all across the tray. I was terrified, it looked so scary. He then grabbed me by my neck and forced me to bend forward. He adjusted my breasts so that it fit the tray and pinned me down, pressing my breats with pressure.

When my breasts came in contact with the pins, the pain was excruciating. It poked really bad.

"It hurts. Please let me up", I cried struggling to get up.

He held me down firmly for more than a minute, before finally letting me up. Most of the pins stuck onto my breasts and it was stinging. I brought my hand up to remove them, when Will took both my arms and held them behind my back.

"Still nothing?", he asked.

"I have told all my mistakes I have done sir. Please. Its hurting a lot. Please remove my clamp too", I begged.

After a few minutes, he removed all the pins and then the clamp. Blood was flowing back into my labia, it ached.

Ryan and Karen just sat there staring at us. I thought I was only going to be punished once. But it turned out to be twice. When I sighed in relief, he said, "Oh it's not over yet."

He got two small round candles and placed them on the table. He clamped my nipples and pussy again. He lit the candle and bent me down in such a way that both my nipples were right above the candle.

"Still nothing?", he asked again.

He pushed me further down and my nipples touched the fire. I screamed out in pain. He got me up a little but my nipples still recieved the heat as I was back to my earlier position.

When the heat became unbearable I started crying and begging him to let go.

"You will stand here. In. This. Position. Until you tell me all the reasons why you are being punished here", he emphasized the word here.

"I entered this room without Ryan's permission", I said hoping that was all.

"That's right", he said but still held me in the same position. I was in agony.

"Apologize now. Then I'll let you go", he said.

I apologized and he asked, "Who do you belong to slut?"

"You sir."

He pushed me further down once again into the fire before finally letting me up. He removed the clamps and hugged me. I was still crying.

"It still hurts Will", I sobbed.

"It's alright now love. It's over", he said as he hugged me while he kissed my forehead.

 It's over", he said as he hugged me while he kissed my forehead

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

Refer to the link on my profile to find graphic reference - images to this chapter.