2

C H A P T E R 2

I woke up the next day. I decided to ask Will to be my dom. He was a senior, so I was a little nervous when I went near his room. I knocked on his door, it was not locked. He came up to the door and opened it. Now that I actually looked at him, he was so hot. I would be very lucky if he would agree to be my dom.

"What's up?", he asked.

"I wanted to ask you something."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"Will you be dom?" I asked.

I could see the surprise in his eyes. He asked me to come in and locked the door.

"Are you sure?", he asked me.

"Yes, I guess."

"Let's see. Come and kneel in front of me", he said.

"Whattt! No, I won't", I immediately regreted coming here. This is not me. I don't listen to some random guy and follow his orders.

I think he figured out what was going on in my mind. "I'm telling you for the first and last time. Now that you've come to my room, you will either be my submissive or an outcast. The choice is yours." He was smirking.

My heart was racing again. This cannot be true. "Nora told me that I could ask anyone to be my dom. I have options" and I left.

I met Nora and told her what happened.

"Oh God Tris. Will is the strictest dom in the school. All girls wish and hope that he won't ask them to be his sub because they know that they can't say no to 'The Will.' You have to be very stupid to go and ask him yourself."

I should have waited for Nora and talked my decision through with her. "Can't I ask anyone else to be my dom?" I asked her.

"Will is highly respected by all other doms. If he's determined to make you his sub, I guess others will listen to him. He might tell every other guy to refuse to be your dom. But still it's your choice in the end."

The next few days went by. I just stayed in my room and no one bothered me. It was the last day to choose my dom. So I went around and asked a few of them. All of them rejected me. Ryan was my only other option. During lunch, when I was discussing with Nora about who was better.. Will or Ryan?

She said,"Even though you had a crazy introduction with Ryan, he isn't half as bad as Will." When she looked up, Will was right behind us.

He heard what Nora said and called out, "Elliott. My room now. Come with your slave."

He did not just call Nora a slave? Elliott came to our table and he did not look happy. He held her by her arm and dragged her along with him. I followed them. When we entered the room, Will informed Elliot about what Nora had told.

"I'm really sorry William. I did not mean that", Nora sounded genuinely sorry and scared.

Elliott said, "What do you want me to do Will?"

Will thought for a moment and turned towards me, "Do you still want to be my sub?"

This was my only chance or I would be an outcast because I knew Ryan would reject me. I said, "Yes."

"Good. Now you will ask me like a good little slut that you are. Otherwise your friend here is getting punished", he said.

"Can I please be your sub?", I asked ignoring the fact that he called me a slut.

"Is that what I asked of you last time?", he said harshly.

I realised that he wanted me to kneel. I wasn't going to do that. I just stood there.
Will signalled Elliott. He grabbed Nora and put her over his knees. He pulled down her pants.

"Kneel now and follow my orders or Nora will be spanked until you do. Anyways, she needs to learn her lesson about respecting other doms", Will said.

She started crying. "Tris please."

I went and kneeled before him.

"Put your hands behind your back. Bow your head down. And ask "Will you please be my dom William sir?"

I did exactly as he told and he then asked me to beg him to accept me.

"Please sir. Be my dom", I pleaded.

Will turned towards Elliott and showed 10. Elliott spanked Nora 10 times. It was quick but they were sharp slaps. It must have stung real bad. This was the first time I had seen a dom spank his sub. Will thanked him. Elliott nodded and forced Nora down on her knees as he made her apologize to Will.

As soon as Nora said "I'm sorry William", a slap came on her face. "Use Sir", Elliott yelled.

"I'm sorry William sir. I won't repeat this mistake again", she cried.

I was kneeling there feeling betrayed and humiliated. Will had said that he wouldn't punish Nora if I did what he had asked me to do. Nora got up and she was leaving with Elliott, when Will yanked me to stand up and said, "Enjoy being an outcast" with a smirk on his face.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3
Kindly read A/N 5 after this chapter.