It's not a spur of the moment. (Chapter-Sixty-Seven)

Demi's P.O.V

"Dem, you here?" I heard a familiar voice in the room.

I rubbed my eyes waking from my nap and raised my gaze. "MAR!?"

"Heyy" She ran to me and jumped trapping me under her.

"When did you get here?" I said with my still sleepy voice.

"Just now. Can't a girl come to Amsterdam to visit her best friend?"

"Of course" I nodded smiling. "But why?"

"Because I wanted to see you and I've never been here before" she shrugged.

"I'm so happy you came" I opened my arms to hug her.

"Me too. How are you doing?"

"Uhm better" I nodded to assure her I wasn't lying. Of course I miss her a lot and it hurts like a bitch but being on tour, seeing all these amazing cities and my fans makes up for it.

"You look better" She smiled.

"Thanks"

"I heard you were sick last week" She put her hands together in concern.

"Yeah, it was hell, I had to take neon lights and heart attack out of the set list. But I'm okay now" 

"Good" She smiled. "Hey so Natalie told me you need me to help you out with the charts for the Lovato Treatment Scholarship Program?"

"Oh, yea. I'm so fucked right now, I haven't had a minute to check them out"

"Aaand what do we have to do?" She questioned

"Read them and say if they can enter the program. Then we send the charts to Phil and he'll do the rest with a psychiatrist"

"Do you have the criteria there?" She scanned the room.

"It's in my laptop" I pointed at it.

"Okay" She stood up, took my laptop and sat back on the bed.

I grabbed the stack of charts and put them next to us on the bed. I took the first one and read. "Sandra Wilson, 31, post traumatic stress disorder after watching her family get murdered. She's been going to counselling on and off because she can't afford it", I frowned at how hard that must've been and looked at Mar to tell me if she fitted.

"Uhm... I don't think she-"

"Are you sure? Maybe she can, PTSD can cause depression" I insisted

"Yeah but if she doesn't have it right now, we can't have it in the program" She gave me a sad face.

"Aagh it sucks"

"Yeah" She nodded. "But we have a stack of charts, the has to be people that fit the criteria"

"Alright, next. Kate Wells, schizophrenia and depression. She was diagnosed four years ago but hast been able to attend therapy" I looked up at Mar hoping she's say yes.

"Yes" she nodded

"YEEESSS" I celebrated and high-fived her. "How many spots do we have?"

"I don't know" She shook her head. "Next?"

I went on reading charts to Mar and she'd say who could have the scholarship and who couldn't. It was really hard saying no and reading all of these stories but if they don't fit, we can't help them.

"Are we done?" Mar took a deep breath.

"Yeah, thank god, I was getting sad"

"Me too" She nodded.