Window, window (Chapter-four)

Cydney's P.O.V

As I closed my eyes, threw my head back and stopped trying to figure out who were those people, I heard a really masculine voice "I think she fainted, Demi".

"What!!? Shit, Max. What are we going to do??" A girly voice replied

"You tell me, you're the one that hit her with the window frame" The guy said giggling a little.

"This is not funny!! We have to take her to the hospital" The girl sounded serious.

"Hell no!!, we can't!" 

"So what do you suggest!!?" she sounded annoyed

"Just let her rest a couple hours, when she wakes up we'll figure something out" 

"Fine, so please carry her to the guest room" She replied more calmed this time

I felt huge hands in my back carrying me somewhere and then putting me down in a bed. Sice there was no Ryan anymore, I really had nothing to come home to. Jamie might have been at Cassidy's so it's okay. 

__

Demi's P.O.V

How the hell did I hit this girl?. I think she was running in the side of the house and I opened the window. I really hope she doesn't tell anyone about this cause if this gets out people are going to start making things up like I'm totally nuts and tried to kill her but I can't leave her outside, it's freazing. Besides, it's not right.

It was already 9:47am so I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. The girl hadn't gotten out of the room and I was freaking out. So I went into the room.

"Shit, Cassidy. I have no idea where I am" she said on the phone.

She looked at me and panicked "Who are you?". Does she really not know who I am?.

"Don't be scared, I'm Demi. And I'm really sorry about the window frame and kidnapping you into my house but I didn't want you to get more hurt... than you already were" I said awkwardly

"I'm Cydney, and thanks for not letting me out there after knocking me out" She really doesn't know me. Thank God!! I so glad she doesn't.

"That was the least I could do. I was going to take you to the hospital but my bodygua..-" Shiiittt.

"Your what?"

"Nothing!! Do you want to have breakfast, Cydney?"

"I don't know I should really get going, thanks for everything though" she said rushing.

"Come on Cydney!! Pleeeaase, I know it's all very weird but I really am sorry so I just want to kind of make it up to you" That was a bit of a lie.

"Fine, and you're right this is fucking wierd" she said smiling.

"It is!!" I replied giggling as I walked to the kitchen and she got out of bed.

We both sat down eating out toast with crambled eggs. "I'm also sorry that I'm a terrible cook"

"No worries, you appologyze too much. Just relax" she said finishing her toast.

We stood in awkward silence until my phone rang because I didn't know what to say. She made me kind of nervous. "Hello?. No, the meeting's at noon. Oh my God. I'll be there in 10". Cydney looked up to me confused. "Look I have to go so If you want me to drop you off somewhere, please let me know. Or you can stay here and I'll be back at 3pm-ish" 

"Actually, would it be okay if you dropped me off at "Vaughn-Glass Inc."?. I kindda have a meeting at 10:45 " 

"Sure!!, do you work there? I asked curiously

"Yeah, it's my parents' company so me and my two sisters work there" 

"That's great, do you and your sisters go to college?"

 "Cassidy, my oldest sister is almost done, she graduates this year. Jamie, my youngest sister, just started last year. And me, I'm half way through"

"And what are you majoring in?" I was probably going into too personal stuff, I've known this girl for less than a day, but I really wanted to know her

"Law but I'm probably doing an MBA afterwards. What about you?" Sure I hit Einstein with my window frame.

"That's awesome!! well, I kindda have a different career..." I don't want her to know!!!

"And what's th-"

"God! I'ts late. Let's gooo" I interrupted so we didn't get into the topic.

"Sure, I'll grab my phone" She said as she was getting up. Thank god she didn't insist though.

We both got on my car and turned on the GPS and drove to the glass company. I wodnder what she thinks of me.

_

Cydney's P.O.V

We got in her car and drove to the company. She's so nice and smells nice and has a perfect smile and... Uuughh. Wait. What the fuck?.

My thoughts were interrupted by her voice, "We're here Cydney" It's such a bummer that the she lieves like 10 minutes away. Shit, I want her number!!. What do I do?

"Well, thanks a lot for everything. Not the knock out part though" We both laughed and smiled.

"I'm sorryyy" She said still laughing. "Hey, you know. I was thinking" Yeeeess she's gonna ask me for my number!!. "Could you please give me your number? we kindda need new glass for the windows at my parents' house. So maybe you could help me with that, if it's okay?"

"Absolutely!!" I replied happily. I wrote my number on her cellphone and opened the door to get out of the car. "Thanks again for everything, Demi"

"My pleasure. It was nice meeting you and I'll text you!"

"Nice meeting you too, and please do!!"

__

Demi's P.O.V 

"The glass move was clever as fuck!!" I thought to myself as I was driving to the studio with a smirk in my face. It wasn't a lie though, I hate lies. We actually do need new windows, I just took advantage of it.