It hurt, physically. (Chapter-Three)

Cydney's P.O.V

I walked up to my sister's porche and rang the bell. What Ryan said to me was echoing in my head, "No one is going to love you as much as I do. No one is going to love you as much as I do. No one is going to love you as much as I do"

"Cyd!! Cydney!!" I heard as someone shook my whole body. I looked up and found Cassidy with a concerned look and her face.

"What? What!!" I replied feeling lost

"Why are you crying? Are you okay baby girl?" 

I hadn't even realised that I was crying but whatever, I let it go. "I-I uuhmm, I broke up with Ryan"

"Oh God, are you okay? Come in" she said as she opened the door wider.

I went in and threw myself on the couch. I had a really bad headache. "I'm okay. I just need to rest"

"Are you hungry?" She said as she cleared off the hair from my face pulling it back

"Not really" 

"Come one Cyd. Do you want to talk about it?"

"There's not much to talk about, really. I just wasn't happy anymore so I needed a break" I replied plainly

"Alright then, Cyd. Just spend the night here, okay?. I'll set up the guest room for you" She said as she stood up from my side.

Cassidy is more than my sister, she's like my very best friend. We tell eachother everyting and trust eachother so much. I love her to pieces, "Thank you Sissy. I love you"

"You're very welcome siss. I love you too" She replies still standing in front of me.

_

Cydney's P.O.V

As I'm falling asleep I hear the front door closing and Cass walking down the stairs. "Hey babe, why did you come home so late?"

"We had trauma coming into the ER, baby"

It was Jade, she got home from the hospital where she's on her third year of residency. "How bad was it?"

"Well, it wasn't that bad. Just some idiots driving drunk" Jade replies.

"Oh. Uuhm... baby? Cydney's here. She came in about an hour ago crying. She broke up with Ryan and she seems really hurt, so she's spending the night and is already asleep. Are you okay with that?" Bitch, I'm not asleep.

"Absolutely, I love your sister. She can stay as long as she wants" Jade is so nice, and I think Cass and Jade and going to end up getting married. They're so cute.

"Thanks baby. Are you hungry?" Cassidy asks.

"No, let's go to bed. I have the 6:30AM-4:00PM shift tomorrow" Jade said exhausted.

"Don't you have surgery this week?" 

"Yeeeesss!! I have a whipple tomorrow" She replied happily

"Good luck!!" Cass said back

"Thank you baby" I heard kissing noises. 

__

Cydney's P.O.V

I woke up to Cassidy cooking breakfast. "Morning, Cass", I said as I walked into the kitchen still rubbing my eyes so I could adjust to the light.

"Morning, Cyd. Did you sleep well?" She asked glancing at me.

Still rubbing my eyes, "Yeah, I did. Thank you". "Where's Jade? I didn't see her last night" I asked obviously knowing where she was. I just wanted to make sure they were okay.