Cold skin (Chapter-Fourty-Two)

Cyd’s P.O.V

She should’ve said it was that big of a deal to her. Okay, maybe I didn’t let her explain but I was so pissed. How could she be so selfish? She knows well I love Cassidy more than life and everything on the world combined, she knows Cassidy’s my rock and she knows I love Jade like my own sister and having them love each other like they do and get married is really such a big deal. She knew it because I’ve told her many times and it’s pretty obvious that I love those girls with all my heart, yet she let the interview be that soon. I mean, she didn’t even try to move it or postpone it, she just walked off pissed as hell.

I still think it was selfish of her not to consider how important this is for me and think that after I spent ten full days with her and only her in Hawaii my sister doesn’t deserve at least one day of my company for getting engaged to an other of my sisters. And her being all over the media makes it all worse because I’m pretty sure all I’m going to hear about this week is how Demi Lovato and her girlfriend Cydney had an interview as a couple but Cydney didn’t show up because she ‘couldn’t make it’, and all the rumors that people will make up. Plus, seeing her all over the place will also make me miss her more and feel bad for not going, which I shouldn’t because not wanting to go to an interview with my celebrity girlfriend for staying at home with my engaged sister is no fucking crime. And frankly, I see nothing wrong with it. But I still hate fighting with her.

Maybe I should’ve listened what she had to say, cause I think she did try to explain, but I really don’t feel like calling her right now, just because if I do she’ll know I saw the interview and saw she almost cried, so if I call her it’d be telling her that I’m completely on the wrong, which I’m definitely not. She needs to recognize her mistakes too.

I can’t stand watching her cry which is why I ran up here, also to avoid the questions and them making me feel bad, which would also end up with me calling her and so on. So now I’m here under the covers holding back tears and taking deep breaths to keep myself from crying. I can’t tell if I feel more angry than sad or the other way around, all I know is that it hurts.

Two bodies laying beside me and putting their head on both my shoulders cut off my thoughts. “Hey sis” Both Cass and Jade said

“Hey” I looked to my sides and realized I had Jade on my right side and Cass on my left.

“Ready to talk about it?” Cass asked. I took a deep breath and shook my head ‘no’. The last thing I needed was them feeling bad about being part of it.

Demi’s P.O.V

Getting through that interview was actually harder than I thought it would be. Seeing all the people that went, even my family and my friends made me feel even worse about the fight. I wonder if she saw the interview, I kindda hope she did so she sees how big of a deal this was for me and the proof is in all the people that went. Maybe she didn’t because she was still very upset when I left so she must have avoided it the whole day.

“Demi, ready to go?” Sel asked going into my dressing room

“Yuuup, I’m hungry” I replied with a fake smile

“Do you want chinese?”She grinned

“Oh my god, YES” We laughed

“Alright, lets go. Your family’s waiting with Marissa and Nick outside”

“Okay” I picked everything up and made sure I wasn’t leaving anything. We walked out and drove to my favorite chinese restaurant in LA.

I hadn’t seen my parents and sisters in like a month and a half so we were catching up on everything. “So Dem, how’s San Francisco been?”