Head of the legal department (Chapter-Thirty-Four)

Demi's P.O.V

"You can either go to San Francisco the 1st or the 8th of June. What do you prefer?" My manager said through the phone

"Well, how long do I get to stay if I go the 1st?"

"Depends on how many shows and interviews you're gonna do"

"I'll do as much as possible then"

"That would be like three shows, probably just two interviews and a radio show"

"How much would that be then?" I asked

"Like two weeks"

"Can I stay longer if I do a live chat or a little meet up?"

"No, you have to be back in LA by june 15th"

"But you totally should do that too". Great, less time with Cydney. "What's in San Francisco that you want to go so badly anyway?" Are you kidding me?

"Have you not watched the news?"

"What? What is going on"

"Nothing, you'll find out"

"Alright, so are you doing all the shows and interviews for the two weeks?"

"Yeah"

"Okay" I heard typing, "I'll send you the schedule. Oh! By the way, you have two interviews tomorrow. Max will pick you up at nine o' clock, so be ready"

9!? I don't want to be up that early!! "Okay, see ya"

"Bye"

After we hung up, I went into twitter to check my mentions. As always, there were a few rude comments, that I try my best to not read, and a lot of loving comments that I do read. I retweeted a few and watched them freak out afterwards before I went to bed.

The morning after...

Cydne's P.O.V

My parents get back home today and I just can't wait to tell them about Stanford so they can fix this mess. In case they can't I'll take Demi's genius idea, but again, there are few things my parents can't do so I really hope they fix it.

"At what time do they land again?" I asked Cassidy, who was across the table from me

"3:20"

"And at what time is the party?"

"6:30? I think it's 6:30"

"Uuuuhhgg!!" I rested my forehead on the tips of my fingers

"Calm down!! Everything will work out" She took a sip of her tea and glanced at the flat screen TV on the wall, "Oh look!" She pointed at the TV and said in a loud voice, "Your girlfriend's on TV"

I moved my head fast to face the TV, "Cassidy!! Please say it louder, I think people at the other end of Starbucks didn't hear well enough". I said with sarcasm written on my forehead and she just giggled as people stared at me.

I brushed it off and looked up at the TV to find my smoking hot looking girlfriend on the screen having a live interview with Jimmy Kimmel

"Woww Demi, your new album is definitely sweeping out everything!!"

She giggled and smiled, "I have an amazing fanbase that I love very much and means the absolute world to me, I owe it all to them"

"And your single Heart Attack which came out not too long ago and has debuted number one in nineteen countries!" Wow... NINETEEN? My girlfriend's the fucking bomb