Glazed eyes. (Chapter-Fourty-One)

Cyd’s P.O.V

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to San Francisco. Local time 6:17 pm” The pilot announced as the plane’s door opened and people started standing up.

Demi and I grabbed our bags and started making our way out, where Max would be waiting for us.

“Baby, I have something to ask you” Dem said a bit nervous. Oh no.

“W-What is it Dem?” I stuttered

“I got a call from my manager saying that a lot of people have been wanting to interview us together for a while now but that he didn’t say anything before because it hadn’t been that long since we got together, but since it’s been a while now… He was- I mean, and me too, we were wondering if you were up for it?”

“Uuuhhmm…” I thought about it for a while thinking of the few things that could go wrong, but Demi wanted it so I pushed all the thoughts away, “Sure, babe”

“Oh my god, really!!?” She asked excited

“Yeah, why not?”

“I thought you’d say no. Babe this is going to be our first appearance as a couple”

“Yeah, I guess” I giggled at her excitement. Neither of us had said we were an actual couple to the world. We would just laugh at the questions and kind of played it off to avoid people and paps bugging me and following us around. Not that it still didn’t happen, but we figured it’d be way more annoying and less private if we were official to people, but now that we’re doing this, I guess Demi wants to ‘make it official’.

“Alright, I’ll text my manager” She pulled out her phone

“Sure” I said as we walked out and got blinded by cameras flashing at us. I cursed under my breath and walked to where Max was with my head down. “Dem, ready?” I said turning around to where I thought she was, but she wasn’t. “Demi?” I said a bit louder scanning the place looking for her. “Goddamnit, Demetria” I whispered and walked back to where we came from looking for Demi.

I found her signing some fan’s poster and taking pictures. She’s so cute and nice, I smiled. I waited for her to be done and held out my hand for her, she took it and walked with me back to Max.

We got to my house and put all the suitcases down as soon as we put one foot inside. “I’m so tired” Demi whined and threw herself on the couch

“Tired of resting?” I laughed, “We just got back from Hawaii”

“I know, but still!. Traveling can be really exhausting” I rolled my eyes at her and walked to the kitchen looking for food.

“Babe we’re having grilled cheese sandwiches tonight, okay?” I said taking the ingredients from the fridge

“Suuure” She yelled back. A few minutes later she walked into the kitchen with her phone in her hand texting intensely

“Who you texting, honey bee?”

“Don’t call me honey bee” She said with a really cute voice and blushing. I laughed at her, “My manager. He texted back about the interview”

“Oh, and when is it?” I asked

She laughed, “You’re gonna kill me”

“Demi... when is it?”

“Tomorrow, in LA” She laughed

“What? In LA!? We can’t leave again so soon” I shook my head, “We need to go see my sister, she’s freaken engaged, and we’re bridesmaids, remember?” I said putting grilled cheese sandwiches on a pan