Chapter 7- Nico

By the time Nico got to the party, it was exactly how he'd imagined it: People all over the place, on the front lawn alone twenty or so were drunk or passed out or sucking each others faces off. Music shook the ground violently.

Nico didn't have to know Castor and Pollux's address. The sky was alight with so many colors it made a couple people collapse into spasms. Two of Castor's friends were handing out drinks at the front door.

Inside there were a lot more people. The DJ was run by two identical looking boys, notorious for selling everything they can get their hands on in the black market, the Stoll brothers. Each of them had electric green head phones on, bobbing to the music, a drink in their hands.

A girl walked up to Nico, walking weirdly, and a stupid smile on her face. Her clothes were a little too tight, and covered in a foul smelling substance- either barf or alcohol.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around Nico's neck. "How about we head upstairs, babe?"

Nico pried her off, "How about, no."

"Aww, you're no fun, handsome." She brushed her fingers against his chin, causing Nico to shiver with disgust. Then her eyes gazed and she took a drink of a nearby cup, not that it mattered what was in it, or who's it was.

Nico sunk into the shadows creeping around the sweaty, smelly, mass of inappropriately dancing teenagers. The beat seemed to rattle his entire body.

"Nico!" A voice yelled loudly next to him. Even so, Nico could barely hear it, "My main man!"

Castor appeared with his dark hair slicked back with sweat. He grinned holding two red plastic cups. His face was illuminated with flashing red and blue and green.

"Here! I got Dakota to make you one himself!" Castor held out one of the cups. "Oops, not that one, that's got the drug in it." He quickly switched the cups and Nico raised an eyebrow. He took the cup which flashed with a dark red wine color. Castor laughed.

"Gotta go! Thalia's over there! I wanna get her early so I can hit Katie before Travis comes down!" Castor grinned maniacally, pointed towards a girl across the room guzzling beer straight from a copper can.

She had bright blue highlights, and night black hair, with a splash of freckles on her nose. Her eyes looked bloodshot, her moves, lacky, and she looked ready to pass out already. Even so she looked familiar.

Castor raised his cup to Nico and headed over to the girl.

Nico looked at the cup in his pale hand.

Don't you dare!

Nico looked to his left, frowning. A mirage of Bianca stood there, hands on her hips. She shimmered, like a ghost.

Why are you here, Neeks?! This is a terrible party! People are having SEX UPSTAIRS!!

Nico looked at the drink and brought it up to his mouth.

Nico! That is Alcohol! Is this how-

Nico took a sip and swallowed. The drink burned down his throat, tasting worse than liquid sandpaper. At the same moment a guy and a girl from the mob of dancing freaks slammed into the wall right where Bianca had been. His sister disappeared.

The guy and the girl were kissing like their lives depened on it. Barely breathing. The guy started tugging at the girls shirt and she started lifting it up.

Nico shook his head and looked away. Bianca's words still running in his ears. Why was he at this party? Why was he doing this? Is this how he wanted Bianca to be remembered?