The Beginning Of The End Prt. 6

>>>Y/N's POV<<<

I watched as the demon murdered Sammy, his own prophet, my first love, in cold blood.... Or rather ink. I cried, "Sammy!" The demon turned to glare at me, "Don't worry...... You're next toots" He stood up, his grin widening and was leaning forward, getting ready to chase me.

I was scared out of my mind and tuck tail and ran. I didn't know where I was going, what my plan was, or how I was going to bring everyone back. All I knew is that I had to get away from Bendy. And surprising news, I remember everything now. While I was an ink person, my memories came flooding back to me.

Joey had me strapped to a metal experimental table, with a syringe in hand. He injected the ink that was inside, into my veins. This serum, changed me into a Lost One, or something close to it. But, the weird thing is, that the serum didn't last very long. Somehow, when I fell in love with Sammy a second time, which I don't think he noticed, I had changed back to my human state.

I was the last test subject. But, I still remember watching everyone scream and beg for mercy. Their calls for help as they cried and writhed in pain. I watched Joey use it on himself, only to fall victim to his own failure.

I was still running, trying to escape the demon. While also trying to figure out what the hell Sammy meant by heal the demon. What does that even equate to? I don't know but, I've gotta find out, and fast.

I apparently wasn't watching where I was going, because the next thing that happened was I fell. Down a very steep hole. And knocked myself unconscious.

>>>Ink Demon's POV<<<

I sighed, and growled as I stopped at the edge of the hole Y/N fell in. "How very convenient for me. However, she didn't pay much attention did she? Oh well, my plan just took a turn for the better." I grinned. "Though, the question lingers. How to get down there without her noticing my presence." I stood, tapping my foot, pondering my options.

I growled again, and closed my "eyes". I was deep in my thoughts, but they were suddenly interrupted by my chipper and innocent counter part. "Please stop this! Y/N doesn't deserve this. No one does!" He pleaded. I groaned, "You know what? I'm done with you. It's time that I was finally rid of you." I opened my eyes, ignoring his cries for mercy, and stormed away from the hole Y/N fell down.

I opened a portal and walked through. I grinned as I looked at the newly repaired Ink Machine. "Let's change a few things shall we?" I grabbed a piece of paper and redrew myself and a separate drawing for my counter part. Once I was happy with how my artistry turned out, I tossed both pages into the Machine and stepped in.

"It's time...... I will finally be free." I chuckled evilly and everything blacked out as the Machine changed both me and my counter part.

~A/N~

Sorry that this was so short.

But, no worries next chapter is going to be longer.

We're almost done!

I hope you guys enjoy the story so far.

Make sure you share with your friends.

Thank you so much for the 1.6 k reads!👏

It means a lot.😁

Before you go,

Make sure you:

Vote for this story.👍

Add this story to your reading list.👍

Share this with your friends and followers.👍

Comment your thoughts and ideas.👍

Read my other stories, vote and add them too.😁

And follow my profile so you'll be updated on future chapters!👍

That's all for now!

Until next chapter my young readers!❤️

Peace ✌️

- Crystal Z