Confessions

>>>Sammy's POV<<<

I stirred the steaming pot of Bacon Soup, humming to myself. Y/N was still out cold, My Lord must've scared her out of her damn mind. I left the pot so it would come to a boil and walked into a separate room to check on her.

Boris was kind enough to let us stay in the safe room so I could feed and care for Y/N while she recovered. I grabbed the wet cloth from her forehead and gently dipped it into the cold bucket of water beside her bed. I twisted it and rung out the excess water, and placed it back on Y/N's forehead.

I sat beside the bed and stared at Y/N as she slept peacefully. I fidgeted with the strap of my overalls and sighed. "I'm sorry for snapping at you Y/N...... You didn't deserve to be treated in such a way......" I looked down at the floor. The room was so silent I could hear her slow breathing.

I sat in silence for a moment, then I let a smile creep its way across my face. I started by tapping my finger rhythmically against my knee, then I began to hum the tune in my head. Once I had the beat and tune down I burst into song.

Listen to the radio

The safety's lost

And we will show

Our preparations

And what you know

Will surely help you flow

You know

You'll never swing

When the color's gone

And everything

Has signed their way

As my offspring

And now you'll hear them sing

Calling out you're

In danger

A stranger

He's angered

Your life's on the line

Running out of time

All through these halls

I would wager

You're braver

A savior

Determined to find

And crawl through his mind

Seeking for answers

With darkened thoughts

Blind

Yet you clearly see us

Praying

That you will

Rise