Thoughts And Regrets

>>>Sammy's POV<<<

I made my way to the Music Room and sat down furiously. "She killed him!" I shouted. I sat and let my thoughts echo in my mind before burying my face into my hands and sobbing, grieving the loss of my brother. "He was all I had left......." I sniffed. I cried for a few moments, knowing full well I had to calm myself down,  so I stood up and walked towards my violin. I grabbed the bow and pressed the side of my chin against the bottom of the violin. I took the bow and gently placed it on the strings of the instrument and let my body do the rest. My hand pushed and pulled at the bow, the bow gliding happily against the strings as it played a sad yet merry tune. My fingers pressed on and off and slid up and down on the strings playfully as I changed the violin's pitch and type of note.

I played my song for about two hours. Then I noticed that ink was warbling all over the walls. I could feel the heavy breathing rumbling deep inside my chest. My mind and heart pounded in tandem to the beating of the Ink Demon's nonexistent heart. "Oh shit........ Y/N is still down there! My Lord, wait!" I shot up and ran back down to the large ink drainage pipes. The ink on the walls disappeared, the heavy breathing and the heartbeat no longer tantalized my mind, body, and soul. "He's gone....." I turned to the left and saw that both My Lord and Y/N were nowhere in sight. "And so is she..... Damnit!" I slammed my fist into the wall in a fit of rage. 

>>>Y/N's POV<<<

I slowly opened my eyes and gasped. It took me a minute before I realized that I hadn't drowned in the ink. "Phew. That was terrifying. Where did I end up this time?" I looked around and noticed that I was inside the Ink Demon's lair, sitting on his throne. "He brought me here?" I stepped down the gear steps to the floor. I looked up at all of the gifs of the old Bendy. "Oh Bendy..... I'm so sorry for what Joey did to you." I said aloud and smiled as I looked at each one. I felt my ear twitch as I heard the squelch of ink, I turned to see Bendy looking down at me. He seemed sad and squatted down to my level. He gurgled something and then wrote "I'm sorry" on the floor.

I smiled and tried to hug him but he put his hand on my stomach. He shook his head and wrote something else down. "Dangerous. Leave." I nodded and turned to see an ink portal in front of me. He nudged me slightly, trying to coax me through. I turned to look back at him. He looked down at the ground and squatted again. "Go through, and quickly. I'll be fine." He wrote and nudged me again. I smiled and waved as I walked through the portal. I appeared in the animation room. I had a weird feeling someone else was here, so I decided to investigate.

I wandered about until I heard the front door of the studio open and then slam shut. I was about to peek over to see who it was when another ink portal opened and I fell in. I landed flat on my back onto the wood flooring of the Music Department. I sat up and rubbed my back, wincing in pain. "That hurt...." I mumbled still rubbing the injury. I started to hear the loud rhythmic thumping of heavy footsteps. It sounded painfully close. I curled up into a ball, trying my best to seem small and harmless when someone tapped my shoulder. "Stay away Ink Demon!" I shrieked as I whirled around. I was looking at the Bendy mask of Sammy Lawrence. "I'm offended and flattered. I'm not My Lord, though it is sweet of you to think of me in such high stature." He stated. "I was worried about you Y/N. Thank goodness he didn't catch you."

I was too tired and terrified to explain what happened. So much so that I ended up fainting.

"Well shit." Sammy laughed, "Good night my little sheep. We'll talk more tomorrow." He said as he lifted me up and walked me to his sanctuary.

~A/N~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Before you go,

Make sure you:

Vote for this story.👍

Add this story to your reading list.👍

Share this with your friends and followers.👍

Comment your thoughts and ideas.👍

Read my other stories, vote and add them too.😁

And follow my profile so you'll be updated on future chapters!👍

That's all for now!

Until the next chapter my young readers!❤️

Peace ✌️

- Crystal Z