Missing Memories

>>>Y/N's POV<<<

I looked around and noted that I was in a very dark room. "Shit, where am I? How did I get here?" I looked around frantically as I stood up. It took some effort to do so because I was apparently sitting in a pool of ink. "What the hell?" I looked down at my clothes, they were now permanently stained with black, sticky ink.

I sighed and tried my best to walk through the ink to reach the doorway in front of me. As I drew closer to the opening I heard the sloshing of ink from the other side. It sounded as if whoever was in it was in quite a rush. I was slightly scared but I stayed the course.

Then the sloshing became more and more audible and the sound drew nearer and nearer by the second until the person stood directly in the doorway. I didn't recognize said person for they had overalls on and a Bendy mask covering their face. They placed their hands on their knees and panted from exhaustion.

Once they finally caught their breath they 'looked' up at me (I have no clue if they can even see through that mask), and took a step towards me. "There you are. I'm sorry I took so long I had to try and keep some of those Searchers at bay." They said. Their voice sounded gravely and muscular, but I couldn't be sure if they were a boy, girl, or gender-neutral.

I laughed nervously and waved. "Hi...... Um..... Who are you and how do you know me?" I asked. They placed their hand in their chest and gasped, "How do you not know me? We've been in this godforsaken hell hole for over thirty years!" They exclaimed. I shrugged, "I don't remember ever being here. I do remember working for Mr. Drew and a young gentleman named Sammy Lawrence." I told them.

They nodded happily, "That's me!" I tilted my head in confusion, "You're Mr. Drew? Or are you Sammy Lawrence?" I asked. Their head slumped downwards and sighed, shaking their head in disbelief, "I'm Sammy Lawrence..... You and I know each other..... Unless the process Joey put you through was so traumatizing that your brain removed those memories." Sammy sighed.

I shook my head, "No I remember you! I just don't remember anything after meeting Henry's younger sister, Crystal, and then Bendy. And I also remember Henry leaving with his sister for good." I said. Sammy growled in anguish, "Damn you, Henry....... Anyway, Joey conducted a series of experiments on every employee here at the studio. If at least one of us was successful, he'd use it on himself so he could live for the rest of eternity." He explained.

I looked at Sammy as he covered his mask with his hands and shook his head in dismay. "I couldn't do anything..... My Lord isn't who he used to be anymore...... No one is." He lifted his head and the pie-cut eyes of his mask seemed to stare into the deep depths of my soul. "My Lord?" I asked confusion etched into my face. He chuckled, "I can't say his name anymore...... But yes.... My Lord or the Ink Demon." He said.

He grabbed my hand and slowly brought me to a place where we could sit. "I'll explain everything to you Y/N." He said and began his tall tale. "First off, My Lord had his heart stolen by Alice Angel. Who is actually Susie, just fused with Alice. As for Thomas and Allison....... Allison is a newer version of Alice and Thomas is Boris but with a metal arm? I don't know why, but anyway." He took a deep breath before continuing.

He held my hand as he looked at me, "Jack is a deformed blob roaming around. And Bertrum Piedmont has been turned into one of his carnival rides for Bendy Land.... As for you and me..... Well, I'm somewhere in between a Lost One and a cartoon character.... You......" His hand began to shake slightly. "You are the same...... But have unfortunately lost your memories. It was either because of how traumatic the event was, or Joey had something to do with it." He stated.

He gave a deep sigh, "And as for everyone else...... They're dead." He turned his head to look away from me.

I looked down at his hand and then returned my kind gaze back onto Sammy. "A lot happened since Henry left. What about Audrey?" Sammy shook his head, "We actually don't know where she went....." He sighed. I leaned my head against his shoulder and he leaned his head on top of mine. Then I felt his body flinch as he released my hand and stood up.

He looked at me and sighed, "Sorry..... My Lord is requesting my presence. I must obey. I will return shortly...... Don't stay in one spot for too long. My Lord, Lost Ones and Searchers always have some way of finding people. Stick to the shadows, stay hidden. Don't let the Ink Demon catch you." He told me and walked off, grabbing an ax as he went.

I stood up and looked down a dark hall to my right, which. "I might as well just keep moving. Listen to Sammy, he has more memories of what happened than you Y/N. Just keep going." I said and walked down the dark hall.

~A/N~

Ok. 😁

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Before you go,

Make sure you:

Vote for this story.👍

Add this story to your reading list.👍

Share this with your friends and followers.👍

Comment your thoughts and ideas.👍

Read my other stories, vote and add them too.😁

And follow my profile so you'll be updated on future chapters!👍

That's all for now!

Until next chapter my young readers!❤️

Peace ✌️

- Crystal Z