Sacrifice!

>>>Sammy's POV<<<

I gripped my head and tossed myself around violently. I was fighting myself for my own sanity. My Lord wanted me to sacrifice the girl I loved while the other side of me wanted to kill My Lord in cold ink.

I screamed and writhed in agony, trying to regain control of myself. When I heard a familiar voice from behind me. "Sammy?" I turned to see Y/N standing there, her eyes filled with worry. I stared at her for a solid minute before my mind gave in and the nice side of me was no more.

I grabbed her violently by the arm and dragged her to the sacrificial post. I tied the rope around her waist and tied her hands behind her back. "I'm sorry....." I managed to say before bending down and drawing a pentagram on the floor below her feet.

"Sammy please don't do this." Y/N pleaded. I chuckled, "Oh my dear little sheep. You don't understand..... I must sacrifice you to My Lord in order to be set free." I said. She just stared at me, then a smile appeared on her face. "Very well...... If it makes you happy." She said, closing her eyes and waiting.

I almost cried right then and there. "She's willing to become a sacrifice to make you happy....." I just looked at her smile before walking through the door to begin the ritual. "Rise Ink Demon! Rise and take this tender sheep! Release me from this prison in return!" I shouted.

The entire space rumbled and shook as I heard the Ink Demon crawl through the vents. I smiled when I thought I saw him in the large door opening in front of Y/N. I was sadly mistaken. I whirled around when I heard his heavy breathing. "My- My- My Lord?! What are you doing here?" He tilted his head, his evil grin widening across his face.

"You called for me...... I can tell you wish to be sacrificed.... Instead of that girl....." He reached out his inky hand and tried to touch me. I shook my head and crashed through the door. I took the ax and cut Y/N free. "Let's go!" I shouted and snatched Y/N's arm, dragging her with me. We ran as fast as we could, I chose to lead her through a ventilation shaft. "I know a shortcut." I said and crawled in front Y/N.

We crawled for a while, "Take a left here." I directed. She listened and we managed to make our way out of the vents to Heavenly Toys. "Oh great...... Welcome, Y/N to the home of none other than Alice Angel......." I sighed.

~A/N~

Welp as always,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

And

Before you go,

Make sure you:

Vote for this story.👍

Add this story to your reading list.👍

Share this with your friends and followers.👍

Comment your thoughts and ideas.👍

Read my other stories, vote and add them too.😁

And follow my profile so you'll be updated on future chapters!👍

That's all for now!

Until next chapter my young readers!❤️

Peace ✌️

- Crystal Z