Chapter Thirteen: His Last Words

A/N: I finally updated! WHOOP!! Ok if you didn't read my note than I'm very sorry I left the story for soooo long. Forgive me please!

This is what Adam, Liam's little brother, would like before he got sick! Oh and Adam is around the age of 14 if any of you are wondering.

Now back to the story! Bring your tissues if you get emotional easily! Here's your warning!

***********************************

One week later

Louis's POV

I sat my old couch with Niall laying on my chest watching Frozen. He loved the movie in theaters, so when he saw it on DVD, he absolutely had to have it. Besides, I was in a good mood and I promised to get him a little treat since he was good for most of the the week.

"Daddy, I no like Hans!", Niall said sitting up on my chest.

I chuckled and smiled looking at him, "I don't like him too much either sweets." He nodded and settled back down on my chest and continued watching the movie. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and checked it, seeing if there's any messages or missed phone calls.

I saw there was none and put it back in my pocket. I started thinking about Liam and how he is right now. Recently, he has been at the hospital watching over Adam and taking care of him. I don't know where he is currently, but I hope he contacts me soon because I miss him and he needs to rest a bit.

A buzzing noise broke me out of my thoughts, I grabbed my phone and checked the ID, it was Liam. Niall looked at me and leaned over the phone, " Lili!" He squealed trying to grab my phone.

"I'll let you talk to him but you have to calm down, okay?" I told him, answering the phone.

" Hey Louis"

" Hey Liam, how are you, is everything all right?" I asked in a rush, setting Niall on the floor and standing up, pacing around the room.

" Yeah, everything's fine. I was wondering if you would like to come over for a bit. I miss you."

I flushed a bit and smiled," I miss him you too, and of course I would love to come over and see my boyfriend, I'll be there in about ten or fifteen minutes, I'm going to drop off Niall."

"Okay love, tell Niall I said hi, and I'll see you soon."

Niall jumped back in to my arms and yelled," HI LILI!" He giggled and latched on to my shoulders. I heard Liam laughing and I looked at Niall, raising an eyebrow at him. He giggled some more and put him head on my shoulder.

"Hi Niall, are you giving your Daddy trouble?"

"No Lili, I good boy!" Niall giggled.

"I know Ni, your a good boy for your Daddy, now Ni you be good and I'll talk to you later!"

"Bye bye Lili!" Niall yelled into my phone. I chuckled and sat him down," Okay Liam, I'll talk to you later okay, I'm leaving right now!"

"Okay, bye love!"

I smiled and hung up, looking for my son," Niall get ready sweets, I'm gonna take you to Uncle Harry and Uncle Zayn's house for the night."

Little feet ran across the floor," Okay Daddy! Bring Frozen?" I nodded and grabbed the DVD. He jumped into my arms and I grabbed his coat, his bag with some extra clothes, pull-ups, and toys, my coat, my phone. I carried Niall out to the car, buckled him into his car seat, and got in my car, pulling out of the drive way. Then, I remembered that I forgot to call Harry and Zayn. Whoops!