Chapter Twelve: Meeting Adam

A/N: Thank you all for voting! I hope enjoy the chapter. It's a bit late since I've be a bit busy! I'm very sorry for the lateness! Comment what you think.

There is 2K views on the story now! THAT'S AMAZING! Thanks sooooo much!

Also there's something important at the end of the story please read!

Enjoy! :D

*************************

Louis' POV

"Can I meet Adam?"

I watched Liam uncertainly because I had no idea if he wanted me to meet his young brother, but I wanted to at least see Adam before he passed. I want to comfort Liam when Adam does pass, he needs to have someone there for him. He looked shocked, completely stunned.

I looked him right in the eyes. He didn't make a sound, he also wouldn't look at me. I was kind of hurt but I knew I just asked a very important question," If you don't want me to meet him, Liam, it's fine. I don't want to pressure you." I said grabbing his hands.

He finally looked at me, his eyes held so many emotions. It was completely silent, only the sound of a breeze was heard in the small alleyway behind the store. We just looked at each other for what seemed like hours, but only a few minutes.

Okay

I barely heard the small word leave his lips, you would have to have extreme hearing to listen, but I was able to catch the small word that he said softly," Ok, for me to meet him or ok, to not meeting him." I asked softly, with a small smile leaving my lips.

He softly smiled back and nodded," I want you and Niall to meet him." He said softly.

Honestly I was shocked he want me and Niall to meet Adam. This was even more than I expected. I thought he was going to say no or something like mabye sometime else. But he wants both Niall and I to meet his only family left. Well that's not all true because we are his family, Zayn, Harry, Niall, Adam, and I.

"That's amazing Liam, when I can clear my schedule anytime, just tell me when." I said because I want to meet such an important person in to Liam and who made such a impact on his live. He was going to let Niall and I meet him. I smiled warmly at him. Liam was too wonderful, he always put others in front of himself. That's why I loved him and many other reasons why to. That's right I'm finally admitting that I love my boyfriend (at least I think we are but we haven't made it official).

"How about now." He said softly and finally I saw him smile. it was a small smile but I was there.

"Are you sure." I wanted him to be completely sure that he wanted us to meet Adam.

He nodded smiling and holding my hand. I smiled and just melted at the look in his eyes. I grabbed his hand and locked our fingers," Ok Liam, do you want Niall to see him after I meet him?" I asked because I had know idea if he wanted to have both of us meet Adam at the same time or something.

"Mabye now because he only has so many days left...." Liam trailed off softly. I nodded and we both started walking to my old Honda. I almost mentally slapped myself because my car was a complete mess.

"Sorry my car's a mess. Do you want to ride with me to get Niall?" I asked him giving him a side way glance.

He gave a small 'sure' and we both got into my car. I pulled out of the parking lot and turning on the radio. Then 'Fancy' came on the pop station I had it on. Sometimes I like to jam, don't judge.

Liam raised his eyebrow at me and had a knowing look on his face. I flushed a bit and he said," I didn't know that you liked this kind of music?"

"Well I like a lot of different kinds of music Mr. Payne." I said sassily.