Chapter Four: Double Date

Louis's POV

I heard whimpering and a weight on my chest. I slowly pealed my eyes open to see Niall laying on my chest, with his blanket and stuffed bear, Ben. He had tears running down his face. I wrapped my arms around him and cooed softly," NiBear what's wrong? Why did you get out of your crib sweets?"

Niall just snuggled into my chest and rubbed his blanket into face. He sniffed and whimpered. I rubbed his back softly and stood up, rocking him back and forth in my arms," Shhh, Ni you have to tell me what's wrong."

Niall clutched my shirt and looked up. My heart broke, his eyes were red and he had the saddest blue eyes ever with years streaming down his face. He whimpered," N-nighmare! L-left 'n' neva c-came back! D-don't leave Daddy."

My heart broke even more. I rocked him some more and said," Oh NiBear I'll never leave you sweets. That was a terrible dream and it never happened. Ok, I will always love you, forever."

Niall slowly stopped crying. I just held him and said sweet nothing's in his ear. Once he was calm enough I changed him and wrapped him in his blanket," Hey Ni why don't we make some very special pancakes ok and then you get to go play at Nana's house."

Niall mood instantly brightened and he jumped into my arms," Pancakes and Nana's house?"

"Yes sweets and if we don't eat the pancakes then the tickle monster is going to get you! So I think we should get moving," I exclaimed so Niall could become my happy bubbly sunshine again.

Niall squealed and jumped out of my arms screaming," No eat my pancakes monwer!"

I smiled and put on some clothes, not caring what I look like, but happy that my son was happy. I heard a ding from my phone. I grabbed it and looked.

To:Lou xx

Come to our house after you drop off Niall at your mum's!

From: Hazza :)

I smiled and replied with a quick 'ok'. I walked into the kitchen. Niall was trying to climb onto the counter. He whined," Daddy help."

"Come here sweets and lets get the ingredients," I said while picking him up and placing him in his high chair.

I got all the ingredients and started mixing the batter. Once that was done I poured the batter and got some chocolate chips and sprinkled them onto the pancakes. I flipped them, placed them on a plate and sat down at the table.

" Yeah Daddy!" Niall squealed while clapping his hands. I smiled and feed him a pancake. Once we were done eating I picked up Niall and swung him in my arms. He giggled and started kicking.

"Ready to go to Nana's house," I said while grabbing Niall's bag.

"Need Ben and colours," Niall said. I smiled and grabbed his stuffed bear and coloring books and crayons.

He smiled and lifted his arms. I picked him up, walked to the car, buckled Niall up, and drove to my mum's house. The way there Niall babbled on about how much he loved Nana and bunch of other different topics.

"Daddy, when see Mister Liam."

I almost drove off the road. My son just asked when we can see Liam again. I said nervously," Maybe soon sweets ok."

" Yeah Daddy! We play all day!" He yelled and continued talking about different things.

I sighed as I pulled up to my mum's house. Niall squealed and tried to unbuckle himself. I got out, grabbed his bags, and unbuckled him. He grabbed my hand and toddled towards the door. I knocked on the door and it opened revealing my mum. Niall squealed and yelled," NANA!"