"Good morning."

For some reason, I felt a little flustered at the way he came out of the bath. All ready and freshened up. He was wearing a robe with a sensual smile on his face.

"You can still go back to sleep if you want."

I smiled and shook my head.

"It's o-okay..."

My eyes turned at the petals scattered around the floor. Like the whole floor of our bedroom chamber is literally a garden of Gardenia.

"Oh,"

He must've noticed my amusement.

"Did you like your flowers?"

I just nodded with a smile as I couldn't look at him straight in the eye. Why is this guy so magnetic and handsome?

Did he really marry me?

Is it even legal that he's more beautiful than I am? 🤔

Startled as I realized how he was suddenly close to me, he narrowed his eyes with a foolish smile on his face.

"Did you step on them? I want your feet to smell like Gardenias so I can kiss them.😏"

"W-what?"

I chuckled and why am so flustered to look at him?! He noticed the way I avoided looking at him. To my dismay, he moved closer, that I automatically leaned lower, my back on the bed.

"Hey...why aren't you looking at your husband. Are you shy. Huh." 😏

I couldn't help but chuckle. He's making me feel uncomfortable but at the same time, I feel my heart flutter in excitement at how close his face was on mine. With a handsome teasing smile plastered on his face, while trapped under his strong physique, I finally laughed when he playfully slapped my hip and gently smacked my lips.

"Uuugh! Morning breath!"

I quickly covered my mouth. 😐🙊

"I still love you. Don't worry. Maybe...I'll kiss this part instead..."

But then... he moved lower, retaining that foolish smile on his lips. He started planting butterfly kisses on my left leg. His eyes never left mine...

The contact of his lips on my skin gave me a different sensation...It's like...a good feeling.

A very good feeling.

Until his kisses reached my foot.

Soft kisses...which eventually reached my sole.

What truly made my nerves ignite in desire, was the part he glided his warm tongue on my sole. My breath hitched at the sensation.

His eyes lingered on me as he did it for the second time and my feelings just got worse. I feel like...my body was suddenly on fire.