twenty three

OMNISCIENT

richard was in the backyard of his own house, along with the boys when it started to rain.

they ran into his house and sat in the living room, continuing from where they left off with work.

meanwhile for tini, she parked her car in his driveway and smashed the honk multiple times.

"yo!" richard exclaimed, startled. "who the hell?" zabdiel groaned.

richard got up and walked to the door, opening it. he saw the car parked in his driveway and struggled to see the driver considering how tinted the car was.

tini inhaled deeply and opened her car door, stepping out into the rain.

she slammed the door shut and richard stared at her. she was starting to get soaked and cold but she didn't feel it at the time.

richard walked towards her, getting soaked by the rain.

"sebas?" he questioned her about her boyfriend. she shook her head, indicating he was no longer in between them.

they stared into each other's eyes for a while. "un beso," he said in a deep voice, before quickly attacking tini's lips.

she cupped his face as he wrapped his arms around her waist tightly.

it was a hungry kiss, one to make up for all the lost kisses in the past 4 years.

he couldn't bother about the rain or the cold at the moment, the love of his life was his otra vez.

they pulled away for air. "for god's sake you can eat each other up inside!" christopher yelled from the door.

tini giggled as richard groaned. "but seriously, i'm cold," tini whined.

he dragged her inside and closed the door.

"here," joel said handing tini a big towel. she thanked him.

"what bout me?" richard asked the mexican.

"your room is upstairs idiot, get your own things," joel chuckled and richard groaned.

"vamos," richard said as he got a hold on tini's hand, dragging her all the way upstairs.

"protection!" erick yelled. "shut up!" tini yelled back and richard laughed.

"your things are still in there if you want to change," richard said, gesturing to the room across of his.

tini scrunched up her face.

"i prefer yours," she shrugged and entered his room, immediately rummaging his closet.

"the amount of my hoodies and sweatshirts you said you didn't have but boom, they were in your closet," richard chuckled.

"you can have them back now. then i'll steal them again after a while," tini shrugged as she grabbed one of the cnco unreleased merch hoodie.

"okay look, i wanna hear this ep. i don't care, i'm hearing it before it releases you hear me," she said as she took a pair of sweatpants from his closet.

"sure," he chuckled. "okay bye," she said and walked towards his room door.

he grabbed her wrist stopping her. "where ya going?" he pouted. "to change?" she chuckled.

"you can change in here, nothing i've never seen," he smirked and she smacked his chest.

"not now, camacho," she chuckled. "there's a bunch of 6 year olds downstairs," she said.

"maybe when their gone," she winked and walked out of his room.

richard groaned. "i can kick them out now!" he shouted from his room.

"nope!" tini yelled back from the room across of his.

just as she was about the close the door, she stuck her tongue out at him.

richard pouted and she laughed. she threw his clothes onto the bed and drew a heart for him with her fingers before shutting the door and changing out of her wet clothes.

 she threw his clothes onto the bed and drew a heart for him with her fingers before shutting the door and changing out of her wet clothes

i- hm 🥺

this is so cute

i been holding back from posting chap 1 of inches u dont know how hard ugh