three

Richard

[two days ago]

i started walking down the streets, looking around to see if anyone was following me. i opened the gates and entered after locking it again behind me.

"ay, camacho!" i heard one of my partners call out and i raised my hand, greeting him.

i walked into the mansion and showed my pass to the guards and they led me up to the boss's room.

they opened the door and i stepped in, taking a seat in front of his table. he turned his chair and greeted me with a grin.

"ay, my precious treasure! how you doing, young man?" he asked as he crossed his arms, leaning them on the table.

"i'm good, i'm good," i smiled, nodding.

"what brings you here on this fine day?" he asked, leaning back into his chair as he crossed his legs, putting them on the table.

"well, actually, uhm," i started, clearing my throat.

the nerves was killing me. but i've been told since the beginning, you can't quit easily once you're in.

"go on," he encouraged.

"i want out," i blurted. castillo stared at my face, thinking about something for a while.

"well, you're out then," he shrugged.

i raised an eyebrow at him.

"just like that?" i asked, confused. "yeah," he nodded.

[present time]

i looked out the window as i ran my hands through my hair, frustrated.

there was something off when he just let out of the gang without having to do anything. and the curiosity to know was fucking me up.

"yashel?" i heard her voice call for me softly from my bed. i turned around and couldn't help but smile when i met her eyes.

"you okay, baby?" she asked softly as she got up slightly to face, leaning on her elbow.

i nodded and got back into bed. i wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her chest.

she ran her hands through my hair. "tini," i called softly and she hummed in response.

"i love you," i said, looking up into her eyes.

her lips formed a smile, the exact same one i fell in love with the first time i met her.

"i love you too," she responded, kissing my forehead softly. i hovered over her and leaned down, kissing her softly.

she wrapped her arms around my neck, and i made love to her once again.

this book will not hv smut. i repeat. i do not write smut for i am a child of god. thank u.

the only reason its mature is for violence and crap 🤷‍♀️