six

RICHARD

i headed to the first place i knew i would get answers. the alley denver was in charge of.

"denver!" i yelled out once i spotted him.

he turned towards me with a stupid grin on his face.

"ay mi amigo! what brings you here on this fine day?" he asked happily.

i clenched my jaw and shoved him towards the closed shutters behind him. i put my arm on his neck, pinning him there.

"where is she, huh? where's my tini?!" i asked putting a little bit more pressure on his neck.

his men were about to pounce onto me but denver put his hand up to stop them.

"he took your girl?" he asked, genuinely confused.

i loosened my grip onto him, nodding.

"listen man, you know how i am. yes i'm aggresive and all but i don't touch women," he said.

he was right. i've been working with him since the beginning. he was the first friend i made and he trained me to be who i am now.

and no matter how aggresive and violent he gets he doesn't touch women.

i let him go. "please, i don't want anything to happen to her. he can kill me for all i care but not her," i pleaded, with tears in my eyes.

i wasn't the type to show my emotions like this, especially not in front of these people, so this was a first.

"hey buddy," he said, getting a hold of my shoulders.

"we're gonna get her back. juntos," he said, looking straight into my eyes.

"she's gonna be alright," he said again and pulled me into a hug.

i let a couple tears escape my eyes as i hid my face in his shoulder.

"she doesn't even know anything about all of this," i said, my voice cracking.

he pulled away from the hugging, making me look at him as he still grabbed my shoulders.

"she doesn't know?" he asked and i shook my head.

"not even a bit?" he asked and i still shook my head, no.

"you know it'll be easier for him to use that against you, right? he can feed her lies," he said, letting go of my shoulders while running his hands through his hair.

"what could be worst? there's not really any other lie he could tell her because if he's gonna tell her i killed someone because he made me do it, it's true. i did," i said.

"what could be worse than that?" i added.

"i'm not gonna let him kill her, denver. i just can't. he can kill me for all i care but not her," i said with my voice breaking and my eyes tearing up again at the thought of my girlfriend possible being hurt right now.

"knowing him, because of how valuable she could be, she's taken care of. her food, her sleep, her whole well being is taken care of," denver said to me and he was right.

"we're gonna save your girl, okay?" he said and i nodded.

"we have to. i would never forgive myself if anything bad happened to mi amor."

i know i said i was takin a break from publishing but this was already in my drafts and i just needed to publish it

okay bye das it ily

inches is otw maybe u can ask lil tingz bout it and i might answer em👀