twenty one

RICHARD

i was standing in front of her door and she opened it, revealing her hair wrapped in a towel, clearly indicating she just got out of the shower.

"yashel?" she questioned, confused as to why i was there.

"can i come in?" i gulped. she looked hesitant but she stepped aside and let me in.

great. she was just in a bath robe. let's see if i can handle this.

"lemme change right quick," she said and walked away into one of the rooms.

thank god. i did not need to make her cheat on her boyfriend.

i sat on the couch in her living room waiting for her to come back.

within a few minutes she came back.

"what is it?" she asked as she sat down on the couch across of me.

her wet hair was now let down to air dry, something she always does even though it makes her shirt wet.

"i just," i sighed, "wanted to talk," i shrugged.

"about what?" she raised her eyebrow.

"oh, do you want anything? coffee or whatever?" she asked and i shook my head, no.

"okay," she shrugged. i sat there, trying to gather the courage to tell her what i came here for.

"yashel," she called out for a few minutes of silence. i hummed in response, looking up and meeting the eyes i fell in love with, and with no doubt i'm still in love.

"why are you here?" she asked, softly.

i sighed. "i still love you," i muttered. she sat back.

"well you had your time with me. you blew it," she snapped.

"tini, you left me!" i raised my voice and she chuckled.

"what we had, you killed it. you ruined it. not me. you left us, and now that i've moved on you just come back like this?" she questioned, leaning forward.

"if me trying to protect you was what you considered ruining what we had, i don't understand you," i said.

"you cheated on me, yashel!" she yelled and i was taken aback.

"you fucked some chic and now you have aaliyah. where's your baby mama huh? why don't you just move on and be with her or anyone else for all i care! i have sebas, and i'm happy with him," she spat.

"i took a bullet for you. a part of my lung, even though it was small, it got cut out because of that bullet. i did all i can to come save you only for you to leave me after," i said and my eyes were starting to water.

"thank you for that. but yashel you know we can't be together, i'm with sebas," she said softly as her eyes softened when she met mine.

"don't do that," i said, looking down, closing my eyes shut to not let the tears fall.

"do what?" she questioned, tilting her head.

"don't look at me like that. you know i love you. and when you do that it's making it harder for me to not just say 'fuck it' and kiss you all over. it makes it harder for me to not make you cheat on sebas," i said and her mouth fell open slightly.

i saw her eyes start to water. a tear slipped out of my eye which i quickly wiped away.

"if you change your mind and decide to leave him to come back to me, you know where to find me. but if you take too long, it's over for real," i said and left her apartment.

 but if you take too long, it's over for real," i said and left her apartment

hiyaaaaa

okay so uh yeah this book is ending soon and inches will officially start taking off. if u haven't already seen it, i posted the intro go check it out :D

stay votin😝✌