Keanu's Ending!

(A/n: EVERYBODY CALM DOWN! ITS FINE! Sorry! Monday completely slipped by. I have no concept of time! Anyway, here's Keanu's ending!)

Ahh~ what a simple morning. Keanu is whipping up some protein packed omelettes and smoothies before our morning run, and sleepy Philip is rubbing his eyes as he slowly wakes up to start the day. I'm glad I decided to stay over at his house. I hold Philip in my arms and walk over to Keanu to see the progress of breakfast. Keanu smiles at the sight of us and gives me a spoonful of smoothie to try.

"Try this! I put banana, kiwi, spinach, yogurt, watermelon, strawberries, and of course my favourite protein powder! It's the best stuff on the market on a budget!" I take the spoonful in my mouth. It's pretty thick, but has a light and fresh flavour with a touch of natural sweetness; the perfect thing with some eggs and a run.

"Tasty!" a little dribbles out the corner of my mouth. Before I can lick it up Keanu kisses it off.

"You're right.. It's really good!" he smiles and moves in closer. Before I know it we're making out in the kitchen. This is another nice way to start off the day.... Until...

"Dada!" An attention seeking Philip grabs Keanus hair. We both laugh and I give Philip to him.

"C'mere, buddy!" Keanu throws him up and spins him around. Philip excitedly screams and laughs.

I plate the omelettes, pour the smoothies, and set them down at the table. Keanu gets Philips breakfast ready in the meantime, and we all get together for a family meal.

"So, I was thinking we could jog down to the beach today. We can go the long way through the hiking trail for some extra kick!" Keanu says.

"Sounds good to me! Plus we can take a little break at the beach to let Philly run around a little too"

Keanu smiles like an excited puppy. "I'm really glad you stayed over last night! This is awesome!! It's like we're a whole family!"

I blush "yeah.." '.. a whole family..' ... It kinda reminds me of my parents and I... when I was little.

Keanu goes on and on about the run and what we're going to do today until we hear a knock at the door. He volunteers to answer, taking a forkful of omelette with him for the road. I finish up my meal and wipe some mush off of Philips face. Suddenly I hear a *CLANG* that commands my attention. I notice Keanu has dropped his fork on the floor... my eyes slowly raise up and I see a woman standing in the door frame.

"Hello, Keanu." She says with some attitude, crossing her arms.

...who's that..?

"Veronica... what are you doing here..?" Keanu asks. I detect something like fear in his voice.

"Pfft. Why else would I be here? I'm here for my son."

There's a pause.

Wait.. is this Keanus baby mama????

"What do you mean? I thought you wanted nothing to do with Philip??"

"Times are tough, Kee. Money's become a bit of an issue so I thought I'd take advantage of that child support money. I wish I knew about that sooner. I would've never let you take custody of Jamie if I knew I could get money out of it!"

"His name is Philip!"

"Philip? Whatever. I pulled a few strings, so here's our court date. Don't be late! It would suck to have to take him by force." Veronica pushes a slip of paper against Keanus chest for him to take.

"You can't do this!" Keanu yells, getting more distressed by the second.

"Actually I can. And pretty easily, too. No one would want to separate a child from their mother~. I'll think up a good excuse for why I didn't take him in the first place and that'll be that!" she smirks. "Just wanted to let you know in person so there's no way you can forget! Ta ta~ Tell Jamie Mama's coming soon~" She turns around and leaves, humming a little tune.