The Hunkiepop Boy's Inner Thoughts

(A/n: so, JessicaSweetie3 was curious about what the boys really thought about you, and I thought "well I do need to stall the actual story longer until Huniepop 2 comes out" so this seemed fun!)

Let's just say Kyu has a weird memory ball that you can hear other people's thoughts from different times and one day while you were at his house he was called on business and didn't have time to poof you back home so you were left in his house without adult supervision and came across some magical objects and the memory ball intrigued you the most but then when he comes home you accidentally drop it and it makes you forget everything you heard because magic.

Kyu:

First impressions:

"Hmmmm...where am I gonna find another poor sap to help and get Venus off my back?...oh? And who do we have here~?-....oh.....wow............................ "(Y/n)", huh..?...pppfft She's pretty awkward... and shy....and I can tell she's a total virgin...buuuuut, I see the potential in her. Target acquired! Buckle the fuckle up, girl!"

Night date:

"Awww~ look at heeerrrr, puttin' on all the right moves~ ahh~ I taught her well. I truly am a love genius!...............................whoa..... Okay.... I did not expect that whole vulnerable appreciation moment.....jeeze.. Dude.....she's actually still a pretty cool chick.. I have to admit... I don't think any of the people i've helped before have ever turned out as humble as she does...I wouldn't mind...yeah, fuck it. I'm totally going to her place after this!"

The morning after:

"Damn that was good shit! Good thing I didn't have to teach her about THAT! Damn, I like her, this a good one! That's ma girl!"

Austin:

First impressions:

"Who the hell does this bitch think she is?? What a fucking joke. She better not get a big head just because I said I would hang out with her. Still.. She doesn't seem like too much of a waste of time..."

Night date:

"GRAAAAH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HUGGED HER LIKE SOME SCARED PUSSY!.........she didn't seem to care though..... Grrrrrrr, GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! What is wrong with me!? She's obnoxious, and a fucking idiot, and a total bitch, and..and...funny.. And fun.. understanding..and- what? FUCK! AND SHE MAKES ME FEEL GROSS! Should I really give her my........well.... If she really means what she says..then....ugh fine, I guess she's earned it... it doesn't mean anything.. It's just sex!"

The Morning after:

"...woooooow...so that's what sex feels like... now I see what all the fuss is about...that was really...nice....oh- shes looking at me.. I have to act like it was nothing! ................I think she bought it..........keep it together, man!.... I gotta get out of here before I say something stupid!"

Keanu:

First impressions:

"I love meeting new active people around here! She seemed really cool too! I wonder if she'll wanna hang out?"

Night date:

"...(Y/n)... is pretty amazing... Philip loves her so that already makes her cool in my book. She's always so bright and cheery... that's all i've really been looking for... did she take an awesome class or something? Where did she learn to be so awesome!?...wow.... I need to call my babysitter... there's no way I can go home tonight."