Cosmos Ending!

(A/n: Get ready for a weird anatomy lesson!)

"(Y/n), what do you call this again?" Cosmos asks, examining an object.

"That's a teddy bear, Cosmos" I giggle. Cosmos loves when I bring him a bunch of random items from my house to his spaceship.

He looks the toy over with intensity, feeling it's soft fur. I think he likes it. Suddenly, Cosmos decides to give the bear a squeeze causing it to say "I WUV YOU!". He jumps, the look of petrified surprise on his face is priceless.

"I.. wuv.. you?" he repeats in confusion. I cover my mouth to hold back a laugh.

"My dad got me that bear when I was a kid"

"Ah yes.. Humans ultimate endearment... wuv- ah- I mean.. Love." his blue cheeks soften to a pinkish hue. He puts the bear down and goes back to fixing his ship's engine, which he spends most of his time on these days. "I hope you do not mind me working during your visit. I think I am very close to completely fixing my ship's engine."

"No problem. I'm having a good time." the orientation of the engine was under his control panel and such that he has to bend over and get on all fours to reach.

"I am certain there are no longer any missing parts, but for some unknown reason I cannot get the ship to go any further than just outside the earth's atmosphere.."

I take my eyes off of Cosmos's thiccc ass for a few moments when a blinking light catches my attention .... A blinking red button... hmmm... I walk over to it. It's labeled with strange letters that I cannot read... I don't know what it does... but I have a strange urge to press it...

...*boop*...

SIRENS- ALARMS- FLASHING LIGHTS- THINGS START BEING SUCKED INTO THE WALLS! SHIIIIIIIIIIT!

Cosmos jumps up from his spot. "That is the hyperdrive take off alarm"

"Huh??" Cosmos grabs me and puts me into a seat, buckling me in tightly. He gets into his own seat just in time. The spaceship shoots up into the sky at an alarming speed. Maybe thirty seconds later it finally stops.... Or at least slowed the fuck down. Cosmos unbuckles himself from his seat and floats over to a gauge on the wall. He turns it and is gently floated back to the ground. He then walks over and helps unbuckle me. "What just happened..?"

"I turned on the artificial gravity."

"NOT THAT!"

He walks over to a window and peers out into the inky blackness of space... then he looks over to a screen "...we seem to be very far from earth.. Wait.. it worked? My ship works??" Cosmos rushes around, checking everything to make sure everything is working properly. He then checks another screen "Everything is running fine, you are safe.. With my ship in working order I can turn us around and- hm? ...We're on a course to... my planet.."

"oh... " It's quiet for a few seconds. "Are you.. Happy?"

"...I haven't been there in so long... I do wonder what everyone must think..."

"I'm sure they're worried about you"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"... Cosmos.. Is there something else on your mind..?"

"...yes.."

I pause and await his answer but he gives me none. "... could you tell me..?"

He's quiet for a few more moments "... I have given much thought about what I would do when this moment came... I have played the scenario in my brain 756 times... but I never believed it would truly come... It has already been many earth months since I have fully accepted that I would never be able to return.. and that earth was my new home... I am not sure how to feel at this moment.."