Meeting Austin

~at the mall~

"Alright. Let's start hunting!" Kyu said as I walked with him around the mall. He explained that in order to help me on the sidelines he has made himself invisible to everyone but me. I look down at the "hunkiebee" ... it sounds like I've heard something similar to that somewhere but I shrug it off. Apparently it works just like a cellphone but it can track boys and tell me what stuff they like and lets me buy stuff off of it, so that's new..it's pretty cool. As we make our way down an escalator I hear a sudden commotion. Once I noticed it was two men fighting I instantly hid behind a large potted plant. Kyu joined me to watch.

"Gah! What the fuck! Of course you screwed it up, AGAIN!" the red haired boy yelled.

"That's exactly what you asked for! Are you kidding me!?" the darker boy yelled back.

"Do I look like I'm kidding you, fucking dolt!? How am I supposed to walk around like this??"

"You're fucking loco, that's how I always cut it, Asshole!"

"How you always cut it? Are there any brain cells left in that thick meat head skull of yours?"

"At least I'm smart enough not to waste money on needles and blunts!"

"Whatever, spic. Why don't you go knock ANOTHER whore up!"

"You need to get the fuck out of my shop."

"What's wrong? Did I hurt your bitch feelings?"

"Just get the fuck out!"

"Will do~. I'm done with this place anyway."

The ravenette storms back into the hair salon.

"Fucking asshole needs to get his head beaten in.." the redhead growls.

Kyu finally speaks up "Ooo~ we've got ourselves a badass over here. This is the ultimate asshole. Stereotypical, drugged out, and is just a total douche. Proceed with caution. Just cuz you're a girl doesn't mean he can go around being a dick. Knock him down a few pegs and he's all yours~. But whatever you do.. Just be cool".

I nodded and looked over at the redhead, Kyu has somehow vanished into thin air when I look back. Maybe the mall wasn't such a great place to start, why does HE have to be my first guy!? I don't wanna talk to him! He was pretty hot though, I had to admit. His undershirt was short enough for you to see his midriff, that and his bright red hair and striking red eyes was a bit distracting. I snapped myself out of it and walked up to him with a confident saunter and smile. I was always told growing up that I had a natural talent for acting, I guess this is the moment of truth!

"Uh, could you move? You're in my way." the redhead said in an irritated tone.

I stood my ground. Okay.. be cool... "I'm sorry! I was just wondering how security let you in with those massive guns" I said and instantly regretted all of my life's choices... it sounded a lot cooler in my head.

"Jesus Christ, really? Shouldn't you be looking at shoes or something instead of stalking guys?" he looked very unamused. I take a second to collect my thoughts. I have to match this guys douchey-ness level... "I was just stopping by the pharmacy to pick up some birth control for our date tonight" I said with an amused smirk. HA! Got'im.

"Fuuuuck, you come on strong. Well hate to break it to you but I'm not falling for that game. Sorry. Buuut you do have a nice ass.. And I like the way that tongue moves. Tell you what: play your cards right and I'll help you get as fucked up as you want. Hows that?"

"Erryday~"

"Siiiiick" he smiled "names Austin. Hit me up whenever you feel like turning up"

*Austin has been added to the hunkiebee*

And just like some black magic I had his number in my phone. "Now... could you fucking move?" he said in an annoyed manner but walked away with a satisfied smirk once I stepped aside.

"Oh and stop bitching about your hair! You look good enough to bang to me!" I called after him.

"Whatever!" he called back.

Kyu suddenly appeared in front of me "no..WAY! You did it!" he said happily. I was a blushing mess about ready to faint but I kept it together enough to awkwardly smile back at him and.. hey, if I can handle that guy I can handle any guy in this town!

"Alright, well the Hunkiebee started tracking that other boy since he was in range, looks like he's at the gym now, let's go!" and before I could protest I was being dragged off.