(Y/n) In Hunkiepopland!

(A/n: If one of the boys is a character you don't know then they are a character from the original Alice Adventures in Wonderland book by Lewis Carroll because there wasn't enough rolls for everyone in the disney version xP. This is kinda a mix of both the book and the disney version with a dash of OHSHC from that Haruhi in wonderland episode. Also, If you thought the movie was a bunch of nonsense then the book will have you really weirded out... especially if you have the book with pictures in it o_o..... Like seriously.. I re-read the book for this story and i'm cutting down a lot of the crap that Alice goes through... I can't put you through that. Anyway, I thought this would be amaaaazzziiiiiinnnnggggggg! So here you are! Also, if you've read the book, yes, I know how the duchess treats her baby, do you really think i'd write Keanu acting like that with Philip??  also, there's a lot I wish I added and a lot I wanted to change/make better but as it stands, this is the final product XP. Enjoy!)

Bored By The Riverbank

I was beginning to get very tired of watching porn with my friend by the riverbank, along with my kitten, and seeing nothing I liked: once or twice I looked into the laptop my friend was using to watch porn but it had no sexy shots of the guys or conversations in it, "and what is the use of a porn," thought I, "without sexy shots of men and conversation?".

"Are you even watching?" my friend asked.

I shrugged "how could I possibly pay attention to a porn with no loud guy in it?".

"My dear (Y/n), there are a great many good porn videos in this world without loud guys.".

I looked up to the blue sky "in this world perhaps.. But in my world, the boys would be focused on and they would be nothing but loud.. At least a little..."

"in your world? Heh, such nonsense." my friend chuckled.

"Nonsense! That's it, Momo!" I exclaimed to my kitten, scooping him up in my arms and walking off, my friend didn't notice me leave. "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense! Nothing in porn would be what it's like here, because everything would be what it isn't. Contrary wise, what it is here, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be here, it would. You see?'' The little kitten meowed and shook his little fluffy head. I continued "in my world you wouldn't say "meow" you would be mostly human and say 'yes, Master, (Y/n)'." the kitten Meowed again "oh, but you would! You'd be just like people, Momo. and all the other animals too" I strolled with my little kitten deeper into the park along the riverbank.. Then I felt like singing. "Why in my world..." (singing) "human cats and rabbits would reside as pets in peoples houses.. And be dressed in collars and lace trouses~ in a world of my own... all the flowers would have very extra special powers, they'd turn human and could have sex for hours.. When I'm lonely in a world of my own. There'd be sex toys, lots of nice and fancy, shiney sex toys, everyone would own a dozen sex toys. Within that world of my own... I could listen to a man's loud moans and hear a song that I could understand.... I keep wishing it could be that way... because my world would be a won..der..laaaand~"

The Start To An Adventure

Suddenly, as I sat, dreaming of my special world... a pink flash zipped by me. "Meow!" Momo mewed with alarm. I didn't think this man was very remarkable, nor did I find it strange to hear him say "Ah crap! I'm so late! He's gonna have my head for this!" he was a man with Pink hair tied in a low ponytail, his bunny outfit was a matching colour with fishnet stockings. He had little cuffs around his wrists with gloves and finally he had two erect fluffy white bunny ears and a poofy white cotton tail.

"Oh, Momo. It's just a playboy bunny with white ears..and a penis??" I exclaimed once I saw the bulge in his crotch. I started to my feet, for it dawned on me that I have never seen a MALE playboy bunny before. The bunny noticed me staring and stopped in his tracks. He stared at me a few moments before smirking mischievously, striking a seductive pose that shows off his backside.