A Sick Day With The Hunkiepop Boys

I woke up just like any other day...except... ugh.. I feel...sick..? That's weird... My immune system is top notch! It's very VERY rare that I find myself getting sick...I don't remember the last time I was sick... I attribute my immune strength to always playing outside and in the dirt when I was little. But today... it feels like I have a cold... ACHOO!

When I open my eyes and see that I haven't multiplied into multiple me's... I take it as a sign that Kyu is not the reason for me being sick... this time...

And speak of the devil! Just as I end my thought Kyu poofs into my room. "Sup playa~" he greets me and notices me looking under the weather "you good? Ya look a little sick.."

"Yeah, I am sick. It's probably just a 24 hour thing... I'll just rest today"

"Are you joking? Nah! Don't worry, I got you!" he disappears for a moment before returning with armfulls of bottles and jars.

".....Actually Kyu.. I'm totally fine! Not sick at all! Just a bit tired cuz.. You know.. Sex... yeah.. Lots of sex! Phew~ I'm beat! Better let me sleep-" but my body betrays me and I begin to cough. My head begins to pound and I weakly lie back down in bed.

"Nice try but I'm helping you! So shut your mouth and let me mix a lil somethin' together~" he immediately gets to work mixing up a bunch of tonics and liquids of various viscosity into a cup. He let's the mixture bubble for a while before handing it to me. "Just drink that and you'll be cured of any mortal illness! Plus your libido will be crazy high! Which I of course will help you deal with~"

Against my better judgement I take a sip of the "medicine". It tastes almost sweet. I finish it and don't feel any better... I look over at Kyu for an explanation.

"Well? Feel better~?" he asks and smiles proudly to himself.

BOOM! Suddenly I feel like I was hit by a bus and roll over in pain. I groan out and curse. Whyyyyyyyyyy? I feel even MORE sick!

Kyu glances over to his bottles "....hmmmm... I maaaayyy have put in too much Hebe juice..."

Damn it, Kyu!

"...well... you have fun! Let me know if you feel better tomorrow!" he laughs awkwardly and disappears.

UGH how long am I going to deal with this!?

First day. Momo:

Slowly, I begin to settle down and just start feeling a simple fever. My whole body feels hot.. And not in a good way... then Momo happily trots into my room "Master~ wakey wakey~! Time to get out of beeed~" he says and jumps on me. I groan loudly, causing him to sit up in confusion and examine me. "Master, what's wrong?" he says and tilts his head.

"I'm just feeling a little sick, Momo.."

"Master's sick??" he jumps with alarm "what can I do? I wanna help!" he leaps off the bed and I hear him running all around the house looking for something to heal me. I call him back and explain to him that I just need to rest and maybe cool down. He lights up and rushes off again, returning a few moments later with a cool, damp towel to put on my head "I saw this in one of those cartoons you watch" he says happily and places the towel on my forehead. He means my anime... really, I never thought that would work for a fever but it appears that I was wrong. The overwhelming heat I felt a few moments ago isn't so overwhelming anymore. Momo disappears again to get me some water, spilling some of it as he rushes back to me. Finally after he sees that I'm comfortable he fetches me the remote for the T.V. and lays directly on top of me. He begins to purr.

"uh...Momo, what are you doing..?"

"Kitties purr when they're sick, it helps them feel better~" he says and resumes his calm purring. I admit, the gentle vibrations are quite soothing. Then a thought comes to him "...Maybe Master got sick... because we don't cuddle as much anymore..... Master should cuddle with me everyday! Lots and lots!" he says and giggles. While I doubt that that's the actual reason that I'm sick... it might be what's making me feel better... "I love you, Master~ I'm gonna make you feel aaaaalllll better~"