12 Days Of Hunkiepop Christmas (part 2)

On the seventh day of Christmas my Hunkie gave to me~ seven cupcakes baking~

The aroma of fresh baked goods filled the air as Logan took out another batch of gingerbread men from the oven and left them to cool. I was getting another batch of icing ready for decorating. Logan promised a small charity in town that we would make 300 gingerbread men for their charity bake sale this year and I agreed to help him; it was actually pretty fun! "How's the decorating coming?" he asks, putting the freshest batch of cookies under a fan for them to cool faster. "Almost done the last few" I say proudly as I finish up making a frosting smile. I glance over at Logan as he cleaned up.. damn that boy looks good in an apron... especially a cute holiday themed apron... then I realize that he's been talking to me... "hm?"

"were you distracted by my gorgeous body again~?" he teased.

"uuuuuuuuh...."

"I asked if you were tired of baking" he giggles, if there's one thing Logan loves.. it's teasing me.

"Oh.. no, not really, why?"

"good, because I just so happen to have leftover cupcake batter that's just dying to be used~"

I perk up "cupcakes?? Yeah!". He smiles and gets to work on the batter, I finish up the final batch of gingerbread men and set them aside with the others, ready to go! When I turn around to bring some dirty bowls to the dishwasher I am completely caught off guard seeing Logan without any clothes on... well... except for his apron... I nearly dropped the dishes. He looks at me and smirks "well, you have a half naked man in your kitchen.. Now what~?" I open my mouth but no words come out, Logan smiles and turns around "well while you're deciding I'll just pour the batter into the tin~" my eyes roam from his muscular back to his... perfectly rounded..ass..... "Oops~" he says and my eyes snap back up, he turns around and I see that he's somehow gotten batter running down his chest "gosh, I'm such a clutz sometimes, I swear~"

"........"

He shoots me a seductive smile, "well come on, you're not just gonna let me be a mess are you~?" I pick up what Logan is putting down and walk over to him, bringing my face to his chest and slowly licking the sweet batter off of him. "Mmmm~ that feels good~" he says and I start to feel something poke my leg through the apron....oh....

Of course from there things escalated but we were able to finish just in time for the bake sale... barley... we arrived a few minutes late, making up excuses to those who asked, and set up our table quickly. The little kids excitedly ran up to get their cookies and were amazed by the designs on each one. Logan patted me on the back, proudly.

"Oh! And before I forget, here" I shuffle around in my jacket and pull out an envelope.

"hm?" he takes it and reads the letter inside "... is this legit..?" he asks nearly speechless.

"yup, you're going to meet Venus Williams. I know how much you want to be a great tennis player so I called in a favour"

Logan jumps up and hugs me tight "I absolutely love it! Thank you!" I smile and hug him back. We stop when a group of kids freak out because kids hate affection between adults apparently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the eighth day of Christmas my Hunkie gave to me~ eight angry voicemails~

"ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE!!" jeeze... this is the eighth voicemail Austin has left me. I was in the shower so I wasn't able to hear him calling. I dialed his number and he immediately picked up "WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PICKING UP! WHAT THE HELL?? I HAD NO IDEA WHAT YOU WERE DOING"