Hayama Akira x Reader

"I'm home!" You called out as you entered the apartment you shared with your boyfriend -- Hayama Akira.

Silence greeted you.

"That's weird... he should be home now." You muttered, placing the groceries on the dining table before ambling further into the dark abode.

"Akira?" You called, peering into your shared bedroom.

Nothing.

"Well, whatever. He'll probably be home later... this just means I can have some time to myself!" You cheered, running back to the kitchen to place the produce in their places accordingly before running back to the the bedroom. You slipped out of your street clothes and picked a few articles of clothing for your pajamas before ducking into the master washroom, as you prepared your bath you couldn't help but notice the various scents that sat on the corners of the tub, you picked up the bottle labeled "Cinnamon" and dumped half of the containers contents into the steaming water.

"We meet again." You said, eyeing the bathtub with half-lidded eyes.

"It's been a while."

...

"This time, I'll get to enjoy you to the fullest!" You declared, leaping into the sudsy water.

"Ah... Bliss." You crooned, eyes slipping closed as the warmth seeped into your being and caressed your achy muscles.

"(Y/N), I'm back." You opened your eyes and stared at the door reproachfully.

"Just as I was getting into it too." You pouted, slipping further into the depths of the tub.

"... (Y/N)?" You kept quiet, hoping he would wander away from the bedroom rather than towards it.

"Ah, there you are. Why didn't you answer me?"

Wishful thinking.

"I was worried something had happened to you." Akira said, his dark digits slipping into your wet tresses as he placed a chaste kiss on the crown of your head; taking a seat at the edge of the tub.

You eyed him warily before uttering a:

"You found me, I'm fine. So can I take a bath in peace please?"

He quirked a brow and continued drawing this fingers through your locks.

"You aren't happy to see me." He stated, rather sadly at that.

"It's not that," You protested, your lovely orbs flicking up to look at his blank face.

"It's just nice to have some alone time to myself, that's all."

"Right..." He said unconvinced a small smirk pulling at the corner of his lips.

You puffed out your cheeks and were about to tell him off for teasing you when he leaned down and placed a long kiss to your parted lips.

Your eyelids fluttered before closing in pleasure.

Now this was nice.

"Would you like me to wash your back?" Akira asked after he pulled away, leaving you feeling hot in the face and other places.

"If you want, but I can do it myself."

"But you wouldn't be relaxing since you'd be doing work. Wasn't that the whole point of you trying to get me away from you?"

"You're only 'work' when I have to put up with your annoying attitude. When you're cute and actually help, that's a different story altogether."

"My my, such hurtful words from such a sweet being." He chuckled, grabbing the loofa and squirting a large glob of strawberry soap onto it.

"Now come here, I can't clean you when you're pressed against the corner like that." He smirked, gently grabbing your shoulder and successfully sending small shock waves of electricity coursing down your arm.

As he began scrubbing your back, you noticed his movements were slow and very tender; his fingers taking care to brush away strands of hair that accidentally happened to run underneath his lethargic movements. His slender digits were gentle as they moved across your back and you shivered in spite of yourself.

"Are you cold?" Was his concerned question, his fingers softly touching the back of your neck. You flinched and managed to give a weak reply.

"I-I'm fine." You could feel the blush working its way up your neck and cursed Akira for moving all your hair to one side.

He was quiet for a bit before his hot breath warmed the back of your neck, stealing the air from your lungs.

"You shouldn't lie to me..." Was all he said before he placed light kisses along the side of your neck, slowly working his way towards your ear.

"I always liked Cinnamon..." He suddenly said, his voice husky and low; and you could just imagine his green eyes taking in the sight of your naked neck with your wet locks trailing water down the skin alluringly, the image caused you to flush a deeper shade of crimson.

"What?"

"But I happened to like it more when I could smell it on you."