Yukihira Soma x Reader

A/N: Alright, IDK what's up with this. But I can't indent anything now?? So sorry if that bothers anyone ): I'll try to fix it later!

"And I got to cook it, all on my own!" Soma said excitedly as his hands waved themselves in the air around his head.

You chuckled at his enthusiasm as described, yet again, the incident where he had earned the respect of Shinomiya Koujiro.

"That's great Soma, I'm happy for you!" You smiled at him lovingly. His cheeks reddened as he paused in his story telling, he coughed into his hand and scooted closer to you on your bedroom floor.

"Sorry, I didn't know I was getting carried away again." He apologized, his eyes looking into yours as his hands grasped onto your own.

"Don't worry about it. I'm glad you're finding this whole assignment to be fun." You chuckled, your body moving forwards to press against his front.

His arms roped around you and his face buried itself into your neck.

"You're so wonderful. So beautiful." His lips pressed against the nape of your neck.

You chuckled once more before leaning back against him, your lips pressing against his left temple.

"You're not bad yourself Soma."

He glanced at the floor in front of the two of you dazedly before replying with a, "How was I so lucky to become yours?"