Ibusaki Shun x Reader

"Shun."

His fingers continued to stroke the side of the book he was holding.

"Shun~" He didn't even acknowledge you.

"...If you're ignoring me, I'll just go find Soma for his company."

Shun let out a deep sigh before turning your way, finding you splayed on his bed, your feet kicking the air gently.

"What is it."

"Come here!" You said excitedly as you sat up quickly. The blood rushed to your head and you gawked at the floor as pain struck you over the head,

"Ow..." Shun's fingers ran through your hair and you mewled in content.

"Thanks Shun-kun!" He said nothing, choosing instead to lean forward and kiss you on the forehead. You wrapped your arms around him and leaned backwards, pulling him down on top of you. You made a dying noise as his heavy body lay on yours.

"That's what you get, idiot." His chest rumbled and you tightened your grip on him.

He smelled like smoke, not cigarette smoke, like smoked curry. Your eyes closed as his body heat began to enshroud you in warmth.

"I'm sleepy." Shun grunted and he propped himself up on his elbows, his forehead pressing against yours.

"You can't. You said you'd keep me company."

"Hnn..." You mumbled sleepily, your closed eyes fluttering as you attempted to stay awake.

Shun leaned down and pressed a deep kiss onto your lips, his bottom lip grazing underneath yours before suckling on your bottom lip.

"Shun, wait-"

He continued to press against you, his tongue pressing against your teeth, his hands fisted into your hair and you moaned wantonly.

"Crap." Shun leaned back and grasped your face, red with pleasure; his thumbs rubbing against your cheeks gently.

"Sorry." He leaned down and kissed you chastely. Your mind was muddled and all you could do was whimper when his lip stuck to yours for a split second.

"Mnn," You couldn't speak. Too groggy and turned on.

"You're the worst." You muttered towards the male, he gave a chuckle before lying on top of you.

"I know." He kissed your temple and you fell asleep to his sweet gesture.