Isshiki Satoshi x Reader

Your eyes flitted up to take in the smiling expression of Isshiki Satoshi-senpai. He was kind, caring, funny, cheerful; he was everything you weren't!

You were timid, quiet, shy, average, plain, and in a little circle of your own that you had dubbed: The friendless circle. Well that was a lie, you did have one good friend who was outgoing on bubbly, her name was-

"(N/N)-chan~!!! Staring at that creep again? Jeez, I won't ever understand your taste in men."

"I-Ikumi-chan!" You stuttered, surprise etched on your features as she had suddenly appeared in your classroom.

"You shouldn't stare so much! Just go for it, and if you don't tell him; I will." You eyes widened and your bottom lip trembled in disbelief.

"Y-you wouldn't!" Her grin turned into something darker and your heart began beating a mile per second.

"Try me." The two of you stared at each other for several heartbeats before you released a heavy sigh.

"Alright, fine. I'll tell him after school."

Ikumi grinned and slapped you on the shoulder in encouragement,

"That's the spirit! Go get 'im!"

You waited outside the Polar Star Dorms, your heart in your throat as you paced back and forth, debating whether you should enter or just wait for someone to notice you.

"Oh, what's this?" You froze at the voice and looked up to find Isshiki standing in front of you with nothing but an apron around his waist, a wicker basket in-between his waist and arm. Heat crawled up your neck and you seemed to lose your breath for a few seconds before bowing deeply, voice loud as your proclaimed: "I really like you Isshiki-senpai! Please go out with me!"

Silence.

You couldn't do it, you couldn't raise your head.

It felt like twenty tonnes was just placed on your head and it was crushing you beneath its weight.

"O.K," You twitched, what... what did he say?

"I said I'll go out with you (Y/N)-san. You seem like an interesting person. I'd like to get to know you better." You snapped upright and saluted the sparsely dressed male.

"Thank you very much!"