Yukihira Soma x Reader

"C'mon, just try a piece!" Soma said as he shoved a piece of peanut butter covered squid in your face. You leaned away and glared at him.

"No, what have I told you a thousand times over? Keep your gross ass creations away from me!"

Soma pouted, his expression telling you just how upset he was. Your eye twitched and a part of your resolve began to crumble.

"F-fine. But you're paying for the hospital bills when I faint, got it?" You grumbled unhappily as you grabbed the tentacle away from his fingers. Soma beamed and nodded happily, moving closer in anticipation as you hesitantly placed the piece of seafood in your mouth.

Here goes nothing... You ripped off a chunk and chewed it quickly before slowing down.

"Hey, this actually isn't so bad."

"I knew it! It's amazing isn't it? My first ever creation and it's great." Soma exclaimed as he rested his hands on his hips. As you kept chewing you noticed something was a little... off.

"Soma... I'm feeling a little funny." You mumbled, dropping the creation before your hands wrapped around yourself in a hug. You felt... strange, weird, grossed out.

It was like you were being groped.

"Really? Are you O.K? Maybe it was that sirloin steak you had earlier. Or that cup of lemon tea." Soma pondered, hand on his chin.

"Or your stupid squid! Soma, I swear on your life that you're going to pay for this."