•Chapter 16• Dont leave•

The next day was filled of Journey giving me after care and me teasing her about bottoming.

"I can believe you bottomed" I said while laughing. "The big bad Journey bottomed for lil ole me"

"Yeah yeah throw it up in my face all you want but I t won't happen again" she said turning her head from me and continued eating her breakfast.

"Oh come on don't act like you didn't enjoy it"

"Of course I did, but it won't happen again cause I'm the dom" she replied.

"Switch" I corrected her.

"Dom" she said while looking me directly in the eyes.

I knew that she wasn't playing anymore so I submitted. "Dom.."

"That's what I thought"

Me and Journey's relationship has been going really good. I couldn't wish for a better girlfriend. I love her dearly.

Journey's phone is heard from the living room and she hurry's to go get it. When she does she answers and walks upstairs. Knowing me I silently followed her.

She walked into our room but I stayed outside peeking my head into the doorway.

"What do you mean they took him???!"

"They're holding ransom?"

"But why I don't understand we had an alliance"

"Okay I'll be in soon"

And that's how the conversation ended.

"You can come out now" Journey said looking directly towards me. I gulped and walked in the room.

"H-how did you know I was there?" I asked quietly.

"Princess, you're not very good at hiding" she chuckled. "I need to go to the office and I don't know when I'll be back. Are you okay being here alone?"

"I think I'll be okay I'm a big girl and why do you have to leave all of a sudden??"

"One of my gang members has been kidnapped by another gang and i need to get him back and the only way to do that is to have a one on one boss meeting" she replied.

"But I don't want you to go.."

Journey walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "I know princess but I have to go it's my job"

"But I don't want you to get hurt... I just..."

"You just what baby?"

"I just can't lose you"  I said holding tightly to her shirt.

She pulled back from our hug " you won't lose me I've been doing this for years and look I'm still here I promise I won't leave you"

"You promise?" I hold out my pinky.

"I promise" she said interlocking her pinky with mine. I smiled.

"I think I'm gonna call Callie to stay with you" Journey said while walking to the closet to get ready.

"But I'm a big girl" I pouted.

"I know princess you're my big girl, but I need someone here with you for me to feel better okay?"

"Okay"

Little did I know that night would be hell.